Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

F03E0C94-0398-4B9F-BA52-12486874A887.jpeg
Lol

i love seeing this on pairs .. this makes me wanna cop a pair, well that & the shoe is just beautiful.

anyone know how to redirect packages to a FedEx store with delivery manager?

there's a customize delivery button but it's greyed out. status is only at label created so far, btw.

anyone know how to redirect packages to a FedEx store with delivery manager?

there's a customize delivery button but it's greyed out. status is only at label created so far, btw.
Only way is if you've confirmed your address via signing up for delivery manager. Or after you've missed delivery and input the code on the slip to redirect. Sometimes shipper will also restrict redirecting packages (Supreme does this).

Only way is if you've confirmed your address via signing up for delivery manager. Or after you've missed delivery and input the code on the slip to redirect. Sometimes shipper will also restrict redirecting packages (Supreme does this).
yeah I did already sign up for delivery manager and confirmed address through those online test questions.

all I see for options on delivery instructions is where to tell them to leave the packages at my house.

Screenshot_20171204-133700.png

yeah I did already sign up for delivery manager and confirmed address through those online test questions.

all I see for options on delivery instructions is where to tell them to leave the packages at my house.

Screenshot_20171204-133700.png
hold at location will pop up when they start moving. I held my WCS pair at a walgreens fedex the day before they arrived

hold at location will pop up when they start moving. I held my WCS pair at a walgreens fedex the day before they arrived
thanks, i thought that might be the case. does FedEx not have an option to automatically reroute all packages like there is for UPS My Choice?

So Nike definitely has world class customer service. I originally got lucky on the am 97 after a week and half my order was cancelled and I was told I would receive a complimentary pair of blazers for my trouble. The blazers were out of stock and also cancelled. Finally Nike is sending me a pair of OW 97 half a size up from my original size!

So Nike definitely has world class customer service. I originally got lucky on the am 97 after a week and half my order was cancelled and I was told I would receive a complimentary pair of blazers for my trouble. The blazers were out of stock and also cancelled. Finally Nike is sending me a pair of OW 97 half a size up from my original size!
Free pair?

What size? UPS sent my 97s back to Nike dude to an "address error" (read: STUPIDITY), and I had to call them to make sure it gets sent back out. They confirmed it will be and I got an email today confirming the address, but I'm going to be nervous until I get a tracking number :lol:

Back
Top Bottom