Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Stadium Goods have always priced a couple hundred over the going price. Don't understand how they still have customers when you could get it for less on other reselling sites.
You’d be surprised how many tourists buys from FC and SG.

You’d be surprised how many tourists buys from FC and SG.
I'm not surprised by FC. Never purchased from them, just know that theyre one of the OGs. But also heard that their sales has been going down. Let's see how these two companies will turn out in the next year or so if they don't change.

FC gets more foot traffic than SG because they’re in a great location and they definitely get more sales than SG does.

IMG_4643.jpg

Draymond

Stadium Goods have always priced a couple hundred over the going price. Don't understand how they still have customers when you could get it for less on other reselling sites.

SG is still a new company and coming into the market positioned itself as the anti-FC (sorta like RIFLA) so always took the higher price point as a way to woo-sellers (just remember in the beginning folks seemed reticent to choose to consign with them over FC). Coincidentally, the boost explosion the last year has helped SG to gain and retain customers. Of course while FC with over a decade in the consignment game I can see them weathering the advent of the app startups, not sure how SG will continue to grow past this insurgency considering it decided to partner with eBay.

he's sort of trolling...its not at mercer. But there is a sticker apparently it says SNYC23. I dont know how to get it to pop up? There's nothing in the app that would allow me to take a picture with the AR camera.

he's sort of trolling...its not at mercer. But there is a sticker apparently it says SNYC23. I dont know how to get it to pop up? There's nothing in the app that would allow me to take a picture with the AR camera.
You have an Android? Looks like stash is IOS only.

SG is on multiple markets...retail location, website, eBay, alibaba, etc.... fc is Just store and online.

Seems every shoe boutique overseas I have seen is doing online raffles but making it instore pick up only

i was all excited to see email from sivas about their raffle, then slowly discovered about the instore pickup part. noooo.

one of my coworkers is a casual sneakerhead and buys most of his shoes from FC. i keep telling him he can get stuff for better prices if he takes some time to research releases and other shops, but i guess he has other stuff he'd rather spend time with.

Back
Top Bottom