Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I was able to cop a pair this morning. The shoes will be shipped out so I do not have them on hand. However, they gave us one of the tote bags that we've all seen and a pen. I will post pics here when they arrive.

I was able to cop a pair this morning. The shoes will be shipped out so I do not have them on hand. However, they gave us one of the tote bags that we've all seen and a pen. I will post pics here when they arrive.
How did you cop? Find the stash spot? How do you even find it?

How did you cop? Find the stash spot? How do you even find it?
I just randomly happened to see a post on twitter and then opened up the SNKRS app. The app showed "1111" as the location and I knew right away it was Virgil's restaurant "Honey's" on Lake Street because I went for dinner awhile back (check it out if you're ever in Chicago). I work a few blocks away so I biked up there, checked into the location via the app and that was it. Wasn't many people out there so it had to be a very small amount of pairs. I saw less than 75-100 people outside but I was probably one of the last people to get them. The app actually said 0% inventory left as i checked out. Pretty smooth process overall.

I just randomly happened to see a post on twitter and then opened up the SNKRS app. The app showed "1111" as the location and I knew right away it was Virgil's restaurant "Honey's" on Lake Street because I went for dinner awhile back (check it out if you're ever in Chicago). I work a few blocks away so I biked up there, checked into the location via the app and that was it. Wasn't many people out there so it had to be a very small amount of pairs. I saw less than 75-100 people outside but I was probably one of the last people to get them. The app actually said 0% inventory left as i checked out. Pretty smooth process overall.
Is 1111 the adresss?

Those resale prices are ridiculous
Been checking out prices on StockX for the prestos and VM. Crazy how the prestos are going for $1400~. Max I'll pay resell for any shoes is $900-1000. If prices stay around that range after release I guess I'll be getting the VM off white only. Although the prestos is the one I actually want...

22709209_145208802890612_3102400507356905472_n.jpg

Stadium goods has 20% off now and I still laughed at the prices.... nonsense...
Stadium Goods have always priced a couple hundred over the going price. Don't understand how they still have customers when you could get it for less on other reselling sites.

Back
Top Bottom