Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

does anyone else have this problem with their AM90?
zip tie is not around laces...
3PHed

you cut it off

does anyone else have this problem with their AM90?
zip tie is not around laces...
3PHed

Your 90s came like that?

All the 90s I’ve seen including the 2 pairs I’ve had the ziptie is through the laces. To my knowledge the only off-white with this issue was the AF1s.

no one's complaining about more ppl having pairs. we're complaining about how the upcoming off white joints look like dookie compared to the first release.
True, it's hard to beat the first collection. I wasn't really a fan of the first collection besides the Air Force 1s or prestos. Everything else is an easy pass.

I thrink the ziptie is random my aj1 has then on the laces while my buddys af1 had them through the lacehole

Your 90s came like that?

All the 90s I’ve seen including the 2 pairs I’ve had the ziptie is through the laces. To my knowledge the only off-white with this issue was the AF1s.

Irony is since 2013 when Virgil moved from his Pyrex days to his OFF WHITE label he's always said the tip tie is should be cut and chucked .... this placement kinda goes with that thought.

Personally I wouldn’t leave the zip tie on because it’s not my style and it’s a little too much. But, It doesn’t bother me that others do tho. I would think that it’s annoying having it on because every step you take you could feel it hitting your foot, even if it’s a minor contact.

Windy City sole went up on blazers, air max 90 and on the ones.. figured he would raise that price though!

The Exclusive Access AM 97s shipped out incase anyone was still unsure if it was a glitch... Real happy to get these as I struck out on every one of the 10 off the initial snkrs drop along with every raffle I entered

Congratz! Is there by any chance that it actually is random or did you buy stuff with your Nike account?

Back
Top Bottom