Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What? You a reseller? So why you even touching it then.
Got my wife an off white handbag and some gear as part of her Xmas hypebae makeover...if she wears any of that w the zip tie, I’m gonna need couples therapy.
Tags cut. We good

5A2FF829-5EA9-4625-AD7C-5C97226C225D.jpeg

Better believe it. She’s works w a lot hypebeasts now - gotta balance “the culture” with couture.

She'll be stunting on ppl with all that. Is that a LV x Supreme near the Small Lie?. And the OW bag is pretty slick. She can use the strap for a lot of different things if she's the creative type. Sure there was a lot of smiling when she opened them up.

Well done sir.

I just sold my prestos on stockX being up for less than half a day. Hype definitely hasn’t died

Kith Miami ALLEGEDLY has a restock today. Not sure if I wanna make that 45 min drive to be let down.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Isn't the second release suppose to be around February? If it is, I don't think there will be a restock. Nike will be moving on to focus on the next release.

I would love for them to have a restock tho.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Isn't the second release suppose to be around February? If it is, I don't think there will be a restock. Nike will be moving on to focus on the next release.

I would love for them to have a restock tho.
true, but that 2nd pack looks weak thus far ..i wanna see what else there is, so far it's a no for me doggie.

for those who have the AJ1, have yall worn them yet? are they durable? Looking at on feet pics/videos it looks like that swoosh boutta come off any second lol

Back
Top Bottom