Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

had on my 90's today @ the nike outlet & a guy says "so you just casually strollin' in your off-white 90's?" ...lol, we chopped it up for a minute about shoes & the collection, love seeing other sneakerheads out & about & chopping it up about the culture.
Wore my OW Vapes to dinner in Santa Monica last week and had the waiter and another employee come up to me at the same time. They both said "oh ****" and talked to me for like 20 mins lol it was great.

And it vindicated me in the eyes of my GF. She couldn't understand why I was so excited to get a pair of OW's on the day of the release.

Wore my OW Vapes to dinner in Santa Monica last week and had the waiter and another employee come up to me at the same time. They both said "oh ****" and talked to me for like 20 mins lol it was great.

And it vindicated me in the eyes of my GF. She couldn't understand why I was so excited to get a pair of OW's on the day of the release.

lol, that's love!

wore my off white af1 out and about... ppl called me a hypebeast for it.

its sad that wearing anything hyped or streetwear in general is considered to be a hypebeast or what lames call a "**** boy"

when I was rocking my supreme and bape tees back in middle school people werent saying anything. but now thanks to social media wearing streetwear is associated with a negative view. i'll always wear what I like but it does get annoying from time to time.

i'm from the slums of north stl...where a lot of young men don't make it out, what does that have to do with anything?

What do slums and a place where young men dont make it have to do with anything, thats the real question. Totally coudve left that out. :lol:

When youre from a bigger city hardly anyone bats an eye on what you wear. If anything they hate. :lol:

What do slums and a place where young men dont make it have to do with anything, thats the real question. Totally coudve left that out. :lol:

When youre from a bigger city hardly anyone bats an eye on what you wear. If anything they hate. :lol:

you wanna argue, i just wanna get fits off ..keep it moving like the laws of inertia.

Yeah some kids downtown yelled across the street “yoo nice kicks!” When I had mismatched laces in the blazers haha. Kept it moving

Not sure if the SI mall is in the middle of nowhere, but some kids were freaking out when I wore the OW 1s. It depends on the person, some people hate, some people admire. Same with NYC, but I do agree majority would hate since everyone is out here trying to flex.

anyone who has the OW jordan 1s know how they fit? ive been sizing .5 down for the last couple pairs of jordan 1s ( bred, royals). wondering if i should go down on these too. thanks

Damn is there a lot of fakes out already? Got a seller looking for $400 but toebox alone is a dead giveaway right?

Last edited:
Damn is there a lot of fakes out already? Got a seller looking for $400

If those are deadstock the shoe laces shouldn’t be laced like that.

The font printed on the laces have a different finish and looks like the lettering didn’t print nicely.

My production dates on my pair are different than those.

Judging by the price most likely it’s too good to be true to be real.

thanks yall. another sign is that the holes on the toebox are barely visible right?

Yep! Just attached 2 photos from my pair. Regarding the laces and the toe box you mentioned.

D0499C8F-4DA2-4E01-B78A-AD571ED49354.jpeg

36461CF1-BBBE-4EE5-8F2B-F0D6BA21E8AD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom