Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

image.png
Would pay resell, if he could ghost it in a way that you could see the mechanics of it. That little motor is so cool.

Would crepe protect or Jason Mark stain guard prevent minimize or prevent the OW 1's from bleeding? Still trying to see pics of the bleed that occurs.

Would crepe protect or Jason Mark stain guard prevent minimize or prevent the OW 1's from bleeding? Still trying to see pics of the bleed that occurs.

Here is the bleed. Been having them in rotation since November.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 107
i cannot wait to see what a pair of ow aj1's look like a year from now, from someone who trashes & wears the hell out of 'em ... i think jordan 1's are one of those shoes that look better with time & the more worn & dirtier they get, like converses.
This X1000

looks like if you lace up the flaps near the toebox it wouldn't bleed. i mean if you didn't care for the look of that part.

My 1s still haven’t arrived at StockX lol. I placed my order on the 10th and it’s still on its way to StockX with delivery date unavailable. I contacted them and they just gave me the basic/generic response that it’s coming from an international seller and they’re really backed up cause of the holidays. I’m really not sure what that has to do with anything considering they haven’t even received them yet. Good news is my prestos are on their way to me! I ordered those 3 days after the 1s so hopefully they’ll get them in soon.

My 1s still haven’t arrived at StockX lol. I placed my order on the 10th and it’s still on its way to StockX with delivery date unavailable. I contacted them and they just gave me the basic/generic response that it’s coming from an international seller and they’re really backed up cause of the holidays. I’m really not sure what that has to do with anything considering they haven’t even received them yet. Good news is my prestos are on their way to me! I ordered those 3 days after the 1s so hopefully they’ll get them in soon.
where does it show as the last scan?

Who's wondering whats this apparent Nike x Fear of God collab gonna look like? Hope its not just Fear of God text written all over a AF1 or Cortez model...

Who's wondering whats this apparent Nike x Fear of God collab gonna look like? Hope its not just Fear of God text written all over a AF1 or Cortez model...
i've been thinkin' about that since jerry confirmed it the other day, i'm just honestly happy nike is giving black designers a chance to prosper.

Back
Top Bottom