Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Caved and bought the zoom flys for $395 on WCS w/ the $25 off code. The size 13 off white market overall has dried up like crazy on ebay.

IMG_8261.JPG
NYC is clearly team we-wear-our-kicks (ziptie and all) .... even when it's brick outside.

Based on images we're seeing for the next wave of Nike x OW, this OG collection will probably go down as the best and highest in value. I've been quiet in purchases after over-exerting myself on these, but well worth it. That AJ1 will be worn hard once all that salt is off NYC streets. Till then, it's dunks and other beaters. Would love to see Virgil do a dunk.

Based on images we're seeing for the next wave of Nike x OW, this OG collection will probably go down as the best and highest in value. I've been quiet in purchases after over-exerting myself on these, but well worth it. That AJ1 will be worn hard once all that salt is off NYC streets. Till then, it's dunks and other beaters. Would love to see Virgil do a dunk.

Agreed fully. Literally too much salt/snow on the streets of NYC right now. I guess I gotta wait til march to unDS my pairs.

I cant wait to get the Blazers in. They look so clean and well done in pics. I really like that they went with the older Blazer style to deconstruct

I just got my zoom fly in from WCS. I'm missing one of the sets of laces.

I reached out to them already so hopefully they respond with some good news. If i'm unfortunately paying retail, I would like to have everything I'm paying for.

I just got my zoom fly in from WCS. I'm missing one of the sets of laces.

I reached out to them already so hopefully they respond with some good news. If i'm unfortunately paying retail, I would like to have everything I'm paying for.

I'd be shocked if you heard back. Doubtful they'll give you any type of refund either.

Back
Top Bottom