Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

wcs just shipped my pair but takes a whole week for fedex to deliver, anyone know if i can pay a few extra bucks to boost the speed up? they charge 20 for the cheapest ****ing option smh

Are there several reported cases of the "AIR" text on the midsole peeling? There's a local seller selling his pair for $900.00 with the said flaw. Do you guys think it's a fair deal?

For the aj1 yes but it can also be fake if its missing on the left shoe! Properly legit check it

Blazing while I was in HK... Feet were dead after all day but so ffyeee

More from my IG
https://www.instagram.com/tanitotoro/?hl=en

E8A0724F-2398-4C4A-A72B-CA3330F858B8.jpeg
Dope feed g

vapormaxes came in. they're beautiful, and came with all the laces. 1 down, prestos and am90s to go. will post pic when all three come in

thanks man. im an 8.5 so I guess i'll go down to an 8.
im an 8.5 but bought an 8. will comment on the fitting after it comes since I asked these here so many times and got varied answers. I went for 8 cause rather have it fit a little tighter width wise than possibly having extra space at the toe.

im an 8.5 but bought an 8. will comment on the fitting after it comes since I asked these here so many times and got varied answers. I went for 8 cause rather have it fit a little tighter width wise than possibly having extra space at the toe.

thanks man, please let me know when you get em. hope you dont get lacedgate again

So if I wear an 11.5 in jordan 1 should I go 11 or 12 in these prestos

Wear a 12 in UB, 11.5/12 in air max 1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom