Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I think the OW1 hype is getting to and may perhaps pass Fragment 1 level. From a design standpoint, if you look at all the recent JB release including collabs, it really sets itself apart. The complexity of it's design and the attention to detail IMHO trumps anything that's been done on a Jordan 1 before.

I think even the fake pairs are selling out in China. My friend sold a couple of fake pairs on EBAY for $500 with full discretion that it's a replica.

I think the OW1 hype is getting to and may perhaps pass Fragment 1 level. From a design standpoint, if you look at all the recent JB release including collabs, it really sets itself apart. The complexity of it's design and the attention to detail IMHO trumps anything that's been done on a Jordan 1 before.

I think even the fake pairs are selling out in China. My friend sold a couple of fake pairs on EBAY for $500 with full discretion that it's a replica.

I think some people are trying to pick up fakes and disguise the indicators and get them off as legit. I've seen two different fonts from nike packing slips Idk which is real but I'm assuming the one that didn't have type writer font was the real pair.

Wish I could just trade three hyped kicks I won't wear instead of paying resell prices for the ow x jordans.

I just wish they made more pairs, but I know Nike doesn't want to give their collaborators too much shine (or make them realize how much $$ nike making off them) smh. Cool story bro.

Does this customer realize they can make a quick 1.4?! she wants to give them away via a ping pong tourney?! Who wrote this script? :lol:
And there's a 20 buck entry fee? This "customer" taking any cut? I have so many questions lol

sooooo, these are confirmed & the price is set @ $250.
off-white-nike-air-vapormax-release-date-1.jpg

btw, i was offered $550 for my 97's last night, i'm thinking i'll hold onto them a little longer, i'm not losing money by waiting i don't think.
Flames way better than the black on black imo

youre looking in all the wrong places.

Nike released a lot of good stuff. maybe not necessarily for the crowd youre part of.
yeah i wasn’t really watching shoe releases for awhile when I started college a few years ago. I was an SB head in high school but the Mars Yard collab brought the fire back in me

Back
Top Bottom