Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

i think i like these better..
off-white-nike-air-vapormax-release-date-2.jpg off-white-nike-air-vapormax-release-date-3.jpg
yah when that bubble yellows....not too sure. "character" only goes so far before it just looks like a mess.

Thanks man. Just placed a bid on a pair

Out of curiosity between the Jordan’s and the prestos which pair does the concensus think will rise faster. Wanna buy them before they skyrocket further

both will rise quick however the Presto has a 2-4 year shelf life before the plastic will crack and the soles start to crumble... Jordan 1's however last forever so if you want a pair you have to strike now as the prices will never dip

both will rise quick however the Presto has a 2-4 year shelf life before the plastic will crack and the soles start to crumble... Jordan 1's however last forever so if you want a pair you have to strike now as the prices will never dip
They haven’t replaced that mid w pylon or something durable? Hard to believe that

Anyone feel like Ubiq is trolling? Just bought a lighter for 2.00 with 7.99 shipping...& I don't even smoke lmao

mines fit snug (but comfortable) along instep but with a bit more room in toebox ..... as compared to my other premium AM90s.

Thanks I'm a 13.5 & usually wear 14's in 90, 95 & 97's. But have 1-2 AM1 & 90's in a 13. I was hoping a 13 would work in these since the price of a 14 is insane.

So if we buy the presto’s they won’t last? I wear my shoes occasionally and wanted this pair but not if they won’t last

I don’t think UBIQ doing anything

They tweeted some hyped up stuff and then said to buy something from them. Nothing really connected the two or said they were raffling anything off.

Prestos crumble that easy? I have a couple pairs I've worn for several years and they're fine.

Back
Top Bottom