Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I am new to this raffle stuff and boutique stuff. Can someone explain (in simple speak) if I can enter or try for any of these off-whites if I live in Cleveland or am I heading down the resell $$$?? Thanks for help. A lot of the last several pages is like greek to me!!

I am new to this raffle stuff and boutique stuff. Can someone explain (in simple speak) if I can enter or try for any of these off-whites if I live in Cleveland or am I heading down the resell $$$?? Thanks for help. A lot of the last several pages is like greek to me!!
Get ready to pay resell. Every raffle so far is in store pick up only and I don't think there's a store in Cleveland getting them.

Just got the af1...chi->nyc oop!
Adding to the squad.
2FD3ED56-61D1-4286-A4A9-D73C5BD7FC2C.jpeg
78632E94-2D2A-4330-B73D-C62C8018F8E8.jpeg
F72D661D-CA6B-42E9-9567-6A313715D8BB.jpeg

Word up should we do a list? I guess copy and paste and add your name to the corresponding city, once info comes out on how we can link it in the SNKRS app everybody on the list can get PM'd

NYC: 1C3M4M

LA:

CHICAGO:

Last edited:
Word up should we do a list? I guess cope and paste and add your name to the corresponding city, I guess once info comes out on how we can link it in the SNKRS app everybody on the list can get PM'd

NYC: 1C3M4M
TheRealJRSmith

LA:

CHICAGO:

Brooklyn head reporting

Back
Top Bottom