Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IM DOWN TO SQUAD UP

Im in Brooklyn but i can get to anywhere in the city. Whats the code i need to send yall to squad up?

Do I need to update my phone or something? I don't see anything about OFF WHITE Stash or the team stuff you've guys been talking about.

NYC represent!
867B130A-F439-4D52-995B-265CE9030EF5.gif

Will be interested to see how DSM LDN does it -- through the bs microsite and if US/UK at the same time

Dover will probably be Nike draw and is the off white store tomorrow only? I know that line gonna be brolic :smh:

Dover will probably be Nike draw and is the off white store tomorrow only? I know that line gonna be brolic :smh:
Gonna probable be the same as all the others
Blazer and AJI tomorrow and the next day, then two different shoes the next two days and continued until the 5th, announce winners the 7th and pickup the 9th

So we should have info from us stores tomorrow too?
(feel like NIKE/DSM gonna do their own thing)

I'm wondering if they're following the procedure of their other off white stores which are all doing Instagram raffles, or have they announced it already ?

I'm wondering if they're following the procedure of their other off white stores which are all doing Instagram raffles, or have they announced it already ?
It's probably gonna be Nike draw and they will be one of the two locations since they are a Nike lab section

someone above said they called empty gallery and they confirmed the raffle is in store tomorrow and saturday .. guess we just have to wait until tomorrow and see

Count me in there 8am I guess, tryna get in and out raffle:/ Anyone have concepts Nyc or kith allocation news?
~Lefty

I'm so confused. Will all of the stores have online entry and in store pick up? Or in store sign up and pick up?

I'm so confused. Will all of the stores have online entry and in store pick up? Or in store sign up and pick up?

The only locations with online entry are dsm/nike via The Draw

ALL other stores will be in-store raffle(I only care about my city NYC). There is a reason these shops were selected, one of them is they all have a somewhat legit randomization system in place I’m assuming (as well as good Nike credit).
~Lefty

Is there any point to getting to the gallery early tomorrow? I'm heading into work at 10AM and have an hour break. Would really hate to miss out on my first chance at getting 1's.

Count me in there 8am I guess, tryna get in and out raffle:/ Anyone have concepts Nyc or kith allocation news?
~Lefty

Kith will def probably do the same procedure for all their limited releases raffle via email and I guess cncpts will prob announce like last minute would probably be instore if I was to assume

Is there any point to getting to the gallery early tomorrow? I'm heading into work at 10AM and have an hour break. Would really hate to miss out on my first chance at getting 1's.

if it is instore and if they're slow with they're procedure yea it might be best to show up early to beat the huge potential crowd but if they're quick w having people sign up it'll be a diff story

if it is instore and if they're slow with they're procedure yea it might be best to show up early to beat the huge potential crowd but if they're quick w having people sign up it'll be a diff story
its gonna be a quick ipad online raffle

Back
Top Bottom