Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

1A4CEABF-31FB-42CD-9EB2-766D5010E561.jpeg

Wore my blazers to work today and got a lot of compliments. These are really underrated, i feel like there’s so many ways to wear them and have a low upkeep.

i want to laces my aj1s like taht sorta but i dont think i have the patience lol

plus the weather is awful in nyc anyway

the easiest way to tell prestos are fake is the distance of the orange tag from the cage. tag is very close to the cage on the real

My Zoom Flys have been out for delivery with the USPS since Wednesday in Brooklyn, NY. I'm starting to thing they might've been "lost" or stolen :/

Keep or return? Bought a flawed pair from GOAT for $1200. The description states the “Air” Text was peeling which I dont mind but when the pair arrived, a faint brown spot is also found on the toebox.

9A104160-C26C-493A-8101-9CBAF9820BCF.jpeg

Actual pic from their site.

6C2D4F15-FB49-4BFD-9F8E-21896BAA4428.png

Last edited:
Keep or return? Bought a flawed pair from GOAT for $1200. The description states the “Air” Text was peeling which I dont mind but when the pair arrived, a faint brown spot is also found on the toebox.

From their website

6C2D4F15-FB49-4BFD-9F8E-21896BAA4428.png

depends on how much you paid for them, if the discount was substantial enough i'd keep them, but i also love wearing the hell outta my kicks & seeing how they build character over time.

depends on how much you paid for them, if the discount was substantial enough i'd keep them, but i also love wearing the hell outta my kicks & seeing how they build character over time.
Its about $350 less than the actual market price.

i'd keep. they're defected to begin with and they can only get dirtier as well.

going through the trouble of shipping it back and rebuying is a hassle.

Sooo at what point should I accept this as another L?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 1.26.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 1.26.15 PM.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 107

From their website

What does the peeling AIR look like? I'd be more concerned about that.

have you tried contacting USPS?

I've opened a case with USPS, asked the truck driver, AND gone to the post office multiple times. Just today, I asked the driver (who said he didn't have it in the truck) and went to the post office (who said they couldn't find it in back). The case with USPS was opened on the 11th since it was supposed to be delivered on the 10th and I didn't want to take any chances, but they haven't gotten back to me yet within their timeframe of "3 Business Days". I bought them through Grailed, so I'm hoping I can get a refund if they never show.

I've opened a case with USPS, asked the truck driver, AND gone to the post office multiple times. Just today, I asked the driver (who said he didn't have it in the truck) and went to the post office (who said they couldn't find it in back). The case with USPS was opened on the 11th since it was supposed to be delivered on the 10th and I didn't want to take any chances, but they haven't gotten back to me yet within their timeframe of "3 Business Days". I bought them through Grailed, so I'm hoping I can get a refund if they never show.

good luck, and stay persistent.

I ordered a discontinued snowboard jacket once and it never delivered even though USPS said it did. I hounded them and they figured out they delivered to the wrong address, picked it up and re-delivered, but to another guy in my building with apparently the same name.

By chance my roommate ran into the guy in the elevator and I eventually got it lol

good luck, and stay persistent.

I ordered a discontinued snowboard jacket once and it never delivered even though USPS said it did. I hounded them and they figured out they delivered to the wrong address, picked it up and re-delivered, but to another guy in my building with apparently the same name.

By chance my roommate ran into the guy in the elevator and I eventually got it lol

At this point I'm just hoping that it wasn't stolen or legitimately lost. Prices on all of The Ten are rising by the day, and even the Zoom Flys are tough to find now for a reasonable price in a 9.5

I'm assuming he laced em halfway and tied them at that stopping point into the shoe, then started the next laces in the next holes.

That’s mostly how i did it. I laced them halfway with the white laces and tucked the rest of laces that were untied underneath the insoles. Then i laced up the orange and green laces for the upper half of the shoe. The shoelaces were long enough to wrap around the shoes and tie again.

Back
Top Bottom