Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Jaysse from UN rocking the upcoming Vapormaxes on his iG. They look 10x better than the first release

more like 10 times worse
I just don’t love the clear bubble on ow pairs. The upper is great but coming from someone with 25 pairs of vapormax...that clear bubble is nice in theory, but gets pretty dingy, in untinted form.

I thought about selling my Zebras and Grey Gum 750s to get the Prestos, but dont think I want to give up that much. I know ill eventually get them, I dont think the 1s are worth what theyre going for currently.

I bought my Prestos on StockX for $1157 back before the actual release because of my location, the only chance I had was SNKRS. I just now let go of some stuff to make up for that, to include Turtle Doves, Oreo V2s and Supreme 5s. Of course I made about $1100 over what I paid for the prestos but yea i'm just getting that money back cuz I decided to lower my prices on the yeezys. They're dying bro sell them while you can.

I thought about selling my Zebras and Grey Gum 750s to get the Prestos, but dont think I want to give up that much. I know ill eventually get them, I dont think the 1s are worth what theyre going for currently.

Day 6 since my Zoom Flys were supposed to be delivered by USPS :/

ugh. good luck bro. i hope you get them, and everything gets sorted out.

Also this part 2 of the OW drop is it only the white jordan 1's? or are they going to include the chucks and vapormaxes (part 2) ? I ask about the vaps cause of the UN post on IG.

I bought my Prestos on StockX for $1157 back before the actual release because of my location, the only chance I had was SNKRS. I just now let go of some stuff to make up for that, to include Turtle Doves, Oreo V2s and Supreme 5s. Of course I made about $1100 over what I paid for the prestos but yea i'm just getting that money back cuz I decided to lower my prices on the yeezys. They're dying bro sell them while you can.

Thanks for the advice, im going to sell both when I get home. Ill be more happy with the Prestos anyways

What are the best signs of the good fake Prestos?The dots of the sole, the orange tag spacing on the side and the diagonal mesh holes by the tag? Am I missing anything else? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom