Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

B3054AFD-8EF5-480C-A294-179ACDD7C8B4.jpeg
084C47C7-2E23-4227-83F4-C3812A6F8E87.jpeg
1F6B3623-D6B2-4940-9F36-A12574EB5E42.jpeg
700DFCCD-844B-4F62-8A17-96ED2B4F08F1.jpeg
351AA93D-EE3A-404F-9F66-FE1B5401262D.jpeg
16E8C7E9-AD53-4022-AB1A-E9C573564E30.jpeg
Can someone help me with a LC on these. The laces shouldn’t be rolled up like this right?

Super fake homes. No bueno. Stay away.

out of the 3 af1s, its the one that actually looks like an off-white collab the most imo with all the unique materials. the complexcon ones are clean, but idk man something about the black ones throw me off. maybe its the white laces? i feel like w/ black laces they might look a lot better.

The complex Con and the MoMAs are both really plain compaired to the ten. They are literally regular air force 1 lows with an orange tag shiney swoosh and slightly different tongue. The 10 pair actually looks like some thought was put into it.

It’s actually not that close. When you have a fake pair in hand. You can almost tell right away from the smell that if they’re real or not.

Hello everyone!

Never thought I'd make my way into this thread, but after my initial neutral opinions about the Off-White VaporMax, I have made the turn. The most unfortunate part is that I have made the turn THIS LATE, SMFH.

I'm considering buying the first color of the Off-White VaporMax, but I'm seeing that there are so many fakes that are nearly identical to the closest thing. With that being said, any suggestions you guys have when it comes to where to buy (like eBay vs. StockX)? Any other tips are appreciated, other than "don't pay resale." It's too late at this point hahaha.

Hello everyone!

(like eBay vs. StockX)? Any other tips are appreciated, other than "don't pay resale." It's too late at this point hahaha.

I just go with StockX or Goat at this point, make an aggressive enough bid to try to get the pair you want. I really can't envision wanting to waste time with ebay pics and legit checks, granted there's some stories about fakes slipping through stockx or goat, but odds are they know what they're doing and you have to put a price on peace of mind as well.

I just go with StockX or Goat at this point, make an aggressive enough bid to try to get the pair you want. I really can't envision wanting to waste time with ebay pics and legit checks, granted there's some stories about fakes slipping through stockx or goat, but odds are they know what they're doing and you have to put a price on peace of mind as well.

Got it, thanks! So for someone who has never bought shoes that needed a legit check... how would I identify the fake one from the real one? This is just to fulfill curiosity. I hear that even the zip-tie has to be placed correctly to be identified as an authentic pair.

Got it, thanks! So for someone who has never bought shoes that needed a legit check... how would I identify the fake one from the real one? This is just to fulfill curiosity. I hear that even the zip-tie has to be placed correctly to be identified as an authentic pair.
Check YouTube for the real vs fake on each pair. I have 5 and all have been bought through StockX. Turn around time is like 9-10 days usually

i mean, there are two more colorways dropping this year of the vapormax - an all white version and a grey/black-ish one. i'd just wait for one of those but if you really want that og colorway i'd go with stockx or goat.

i mean, there are two more colorways dropping this year of the vapormax - an all white version and a grey/black-ish one. i'd just wait for one of those but if you really want that og colorway i'd go with stockx or goat.
I was going to get the black VM’s but Size 13 has skyrocketed

Back
Top Bottom