Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Presto's for 1.2 k.. Do you guys think they'll go any lower?
I haven’t seen them drop at all, at least not for size 9.5, been gradually going up on StockX. Most sellers won’t budge so buyers been buying the asking price. Or their offer price is pretty close to the asking.

Edit: I meant size 10 for Prestos. Haha. :sick: :rofl::sick: I was thinking of my TTS for other models.

Last edited by a moderator:
Off-White-Air-Jordan-1-White-AQ0818-100-Release-Date-Pricing.jpg
Off-White-Air-Jordan-1-White-AQ0818-100-Release-Date-Availability.jpg
Off-White-Air-Jordan-1-White-AQ0818-100-Release-Date.jpg
Off-White-Air-Jordan-1-White-AQ0818-100-Release-Date-Branding.jpg
Off-White-Air-Jordan-1-White-AQ0818-100-Release-Date-Heel.jpg
Off-White-Air-Jordan-1-AQ0818-100-Release-Date.jpg
Off-White-Air-Jordan-1-White-AQ0818-100-Release-Date-Outsole.jpg

official photos

It's not necessarily part of "The Ten" collection at this point. Pretty sure the packaging will be much different this time around.

Makes sense given the AF1 MoMA came in a pretty standard packaging compared to the Ten AF1 drop. Just unfortunate Nike decided to go with a brash branding instead of a subltle (i.e.: white or light/tinted blue) branding choice - we get it Nike you're back on your swag :lol:

It's not necessarily part of "The Ten" collection at this point. Pretty sure the packaging will be much different this time around.
Because of this, the OG “The Ten” will prob go up more in value. I remember seeing some people thinking prices will drop since more models are releasing. So anyone that’s thinking about copping it’s prob still a good time before it gets more wild.

it is different. i believe they just come in a normal jordan 1 box, but the paper inside the box is replaced with a see-through plastic that has off-white branding on it

Trust me, I was disgusted in myself too. Don't think I'm gonna buy em anymore with this refund money. Just save it for a good vacation this summer
:pimp:

Wasn't trying to hate.... it's just crazy how expensive they are right now.

Back
Top Bottom