Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I've heard that, and I've also heard they will be released leading up to air max day. The atmos animal pack releases before air max day, and as of now the only 100% confirmed release on air max day are the SW 97/1's. If they release everything on air max day, it's gonna be a repeat of when the 10 released and SNKRS went to ****.
yea either way its around that time period. now that im thinking about it its prob not on air max day, but very close to it

4EE06165-487B-45CB-9E16-011DFCE48E4E.jpeg

I'd have to argue these are the most versatile pair of the collection in the sense they could equally be seen in the gym or a weekend fit.
Did I miss someone saying something about the perfectly stamped “poppa.” What’s the story there bro?

has anyone with the AM97s noticed discoloration on their tongue near the felt material? I started getting some kind of copper/orange color to mine, even though I wear high socks. Also the same copper color somehow started appearing on the hyperfuse and outsole in random areas.. Jason Markk doesn't seem to help take it off either

has anyone with the AM97s noticed discoloration on their tongue near the felt material? I started getting some kind of copper/orange color to mine, even though I wear high socks. Also the same copper color somehow started appearing on the hyperfuse and outsole in random areas.. Jason Markk doesn't seem to help take it off either

If you look at the used pairs on goat, there is one that looks like that as well. I was trying to figure out how he got these orange marks on the upper, and why he didn't clean them before posting.

Its a go, i think im feeling these more than the first edition

D0611B15-E66D-4F96-A5E2-2E9C7F59CEF5.jpeg
Hmmm looks like the air bags aren’t actually clear, it looks like it has a blueish tint to it. Unless it’s been filtered. Definitely looks better with that blue tint than it being all clear. But OG still better. More details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a go, i think im feeling these more than the first edition

D0611B15-E66D-4F96-A5E2-2E9C7F59CEF5.jpeg

I dunno, you dont get any of the detail in the tongue...
I thought white leather swoosh was a nice touch,
bigger fan of the grey in the weave vs straight black
the hyperfuse looks cheap on these
Clear/any color = yellow/any color

Looks like they recycled old swooshes from the AF1 from the ten.

Prefer the single lateral swoosh too vs the medial and lateral swoosh, makes it different vs a normal vapormax.

I guess im biased but these dont do it for me. But who am i kidding Ill probably get em :smile:

Both of them have a positive and negative. OG Vapormax looks better, but that tongue will yellow out bad. All of the white foam pairs will not age the greatest IMO. The new vapormax look great all blacked out. The blue laces are solid also on them, but the sole will look beat & yellow in a year.

So go ahead and pick your poison. :lol:

I dunno, you dont get any of the detail in the tongue...
I thought white leather swoosh was a nice touch,
bigger fan of the grey in the weave vs straight black
the hyperfuse looks cheap on these
Clear/any color = yellow/any color

Looks like they recycled old swooshes from the AF1 from the ten.

Prefer the single lateral swoosh too vs the medial and lateral swoosh, makes it different vs a normal vapormax.

I guess im biased but these dont do it for me. But who am i kidding Ill probably get em :smile:

If I’m able to get every pair for retail like you I’ll cop them too. Hahah. I wouldn’t even care if it does turn yellow. But knowing my chances, I have to choose wisely.

The white pair looks too much like the GR white vapormax to me, unless it’s a different color white in person.

Got my Blazers in today.

SMH no Off-White tape... a bad omen
vqMF70b.jpg

Wrinkled box... already got Eminem on the phone, unacceptable.
dkJSuUc.jpg

No shoelaces in the box, I'm heated. I wrote the 5th verse to Stan already.
XwiVmJK.jpg

Sneaky mofos hiding in the shoe. StockX will escape my wrath.
1KhE4ux.jpg

Back
Top Bottom