Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

LC please?

don't have any close-ups unfortunately and the price seems too good to be true...

Among the other things, the mesh orientation should be vertical around the toe.

Also those are huge nipples

40800597-73A1-448E-9E73-DFAA4848CF39.jpeg

i just realised the price on the receipt says £320, as far as I can remember they retailed for £120 didnt they?

White presto was a workshop event in ny when the collab first dropped where you bought the shoe and came back later and it was customized for you

Anyone watch Complex Sneaker Shopping? Michael B Jordan paid $2250 for a pair of Prestos at Stadium Goods. I'm sure Complex organizes a discount of some sort for their guests, but geez thats a huge mark-up. On Stockx that size 10 has a high ask of $1500.

Wore my Blazers for the first time yesterday. Is some fraying and discoloration normal on the swoosh after just one wear? I just want to make sure StockX didn't send me something fufu. It only happened on the left shoe. I think these are gonna look great with some wear on them.

IMG_3979.jpg

Find it hard to believe mike jr didn’t get a free pair. I think those vids are a little pre determined and scripted.

LOL I mean I knew that. I used to watch Michael B. Jordan on Friday Night Lights, but yeh he's not Michael Jr. I dont think Michael has a Jr.

Tbh as someone who’s never owned a hyped sneaker, it’s weird to have the prestos knowing that they’re worth like a ****load when you bought them for retail which wasn’t a lot at all

Back
Top Bottom