Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Dsm will most likely be a draw w Nike lab usually has been like that.
Cncpts in person probably but still no mention of the procedure

Are any raffles open in NYC yet. I'm so confused right now. I don't know what's going on.

I'm 50/50 when it comes to hitting on after marker predictions. Any thoughts on what these will go for after they're all released? 1s, Prestos, Blazers, AF1 Lows.

I'm 50/50 when it comes to hitting on after marker predictions. Any thoughts on what these will go for after they're all released? 1s, Prestos, Blazers, AF1 Lows.
Blazers + Lows = $700
Presto = $900
1's = $1250

All for the first week of global release. Climbing from those numbers once resellers are dry and people un-DS their pairs. The shady global release might hurt prices too. The stock on StockX and GOAT is slim. I was lucky to get the Blazers at $400 and I'm happy about that. Easily one of my favorites. If you don't hit, camp near the store and throw out what you're comfortable with paying. You'll likely pick them up lower than resale will ever be. A lot of these kids are looking to make a quick profit.

:pimp:
A5E94C9A-0985-4578-9EC9-E62C2DC9876F.jpeg

Yep young kids especially tend to make brash decisions when someone flashes a wad of cash...even if it is considerably below value

Went to the LV exhibit today and bumped into Virgil there. I wish I could just tell him to hold me down a pair lol def need those prestos for myself

All of the other models I’d use as trade bait

Back
Top Bottom