Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_8422.PNG

Raffle

i like the hyperdunks
They're all fire. but the hyperdunk is a nice blend of updated design/function and materials.
The integration of the strap is clean (and probably useful)

The presto (which is my fav btw), design tweaks aren't necessarily improving things, just making a statement (rear velcro strap, 2nd tongue).

I think 8/10 are absolutely incredible and the other 2 are really nice executions of silhouettes I dont care that much about. (blazer/chucks)

Saw you guys complaining about your US and EU raffles.. wish i had those here in Brazil. It´'s only one store, and is very known by what we call "panela", which could be translated to backdoor. And the worst is that the raffle will be probably a physical one. Unless you live in São Paulo, and specifically near the store area, you sure got an L son. November 9th till 20th are the dates here, and the launch schedule will be announced soon.

Decided I'm getting the 90s no matter what

Part of me wants to be like this because there's no other shoe from this July until next February I really wanted but ill have to see where resell settles at.

I debated selling my mars yards and grabbing the 90s cause the mars yards are going for crazy prices right now but I can't bring myself to do it. Mars Yard 2.0s are so sick.

Part of me wants to be like this because there's no other shoe from this July until next February I really wanted but ill have to see where resell settles at.

I debated selling my mars yards and grabbing the 90s cause the mars yards are going for crazy prices right now but I can't bring myself to do it. Mars Yard 2.0s are so sick.

I'm still sick about Mars. Missed the drop even though I had "access". Then when they opened up a few more spots the last day of the camp, I got a spot but couldn't convince one of my coworkers so come hold me down on my shift.

I'll prolly just end up selling yeezys and copping with the profit. It's the only thing yeezys are good for imo lol

What’s with the oranges

Virgil has been using a lot of orange this most recent collection. Camo, orange and obviously the stripes and symbol. He's supposed to be coming out with a few shoes for nike in 2018. He's trying to dabble in as much as possible. Been collaborating with everybody.

I'm still sick about Mars. Missed the drop even though I had "access". Then when they opened up a few more spots the last day of the camp, I got a spot but couldn't convince one of my coworkers so come hold me down on my shift.

I'll prolly just end up selling yeezys and copping with the profit. It's the only thing yeezys are good for imo lol

No call no show haha. Or at least sick day or call out. If I was on the east coast at the time I would have done anything to get a spot for governors island. Was trying to convince my girlfriend to get a spot and do the obstacle course for me haha.

I had a chance to double up on the release but hesitated with telling my girl what size to grab. If I doubled up I was gonna oop to FullMax97 FullMax97 for posting the link to buy that got me a pair.

I'm trying to sell some shoes that are collecting dust and want to flip some upcoming yeezys releases if I can cop to either grab a pair of 90s or grab a 2nd mars yard so I can wear 1 pair to death.

Any one knows the official release date of "the Ten" ?
Saw this on DSM London
so 11/9 for the first 5 and 11/16 for the GHOSTING pack?
未命名.png

Back
Top Bottom