Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

No call no show haha. Or at least sick day or call out. If I was on the east coast at the time I would have done anything to get a spot for governors island. Was trying to convince my girlfriend to get a spot and do the obstacle course for me haha.

I had a chance to double up on the release but hesitated with telling my girl what size to grab. If I doubled up I was gonna oop to FullMax97 FullMax97 for posting the link to buy that got me a pair.

I'm trying to sell some shoes that are collecting dust and want to flip some upcoming yeezys releases if I can cop to either grab a pair of 90s or grab a 2nd mars yard so I can wear 1 pair to death.

If I wasn't at work already and on a 24 hour shift when I booked the spot, I for sure woulda been at that camp. At first I was thinking about offing the off white 1s to try and get 90s and prestos, but I don't think I wanna get rid of em.

If I wasn't at work already and on a 24 hour shift when I booked the spot, I for sure woulda been at that camp. At first I was thinking about offing the off white 1s to try and get 90s and prestos, but I don't think I wanna get rid of em.

Me personally, If I had a pair of 1s I would off them for the 90s. Especially right now with the resale hitting 2k plus. When this release happens I think that resell will dip to 1500 or less so you could sell, buy back and have money imo. Just depends if you can handle being without them for a few weeks dealing with the uncertainty.

If I hit a pair of 1s in the raffles I'm selling them or trading for 90s plus cash. I like the 1s, but I love the 90s. Ideally it would be nice to land both hahaha but ill take whatever I can get.

Word on the skreet .... is possibly Virgil collab on the vapormax for 2018.
IMG_7563.jpg
Collab is for sure at least per Nike investor day docs. But I don’t think the actual CWs are confirmed.

Me personally, If I had a pair of 1s I would off them for the 90s. Especially right now with the resale hitting 2k plus. When this release happens I think that resell will dip to 1500 or less so you could sell, buy back and have money imo. Just depends if you can handle being without them for a few weeks dealing with the uncertainty.

If I hit a pair of 1s in the raffles I'm selling them or trading for 90s plus cash. I like the 1s, but I love the 90s. Ideally it would be nice to land both hahaha but ill take whatever I can get.

I hear ya, but I like the 1s for a collection piece...right now anyway lol. Rather just get rid of the yeezys. Either way though, 90s will be had!

Nobody likes the Chucks?

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 8.54.23 PM.png
Never was a fan of any chucks. The off white chucks makes it seem like its for someone that doesn't know how to put on their shoes with the "left" and "right" on each toe box. Or for someone that doesn't know their directions.

Never was a fan of any chucks. The off white chucks makes it seem like its for someone that doesn't know how to put on their shoes with the "left" and "right" on each toe box. Or for someone that doesn't know their directions.

I read a piece in sneaker freaker a few issues back and it was doing an in-depth piece on converse and how the anatomical nature of the shoe as well as the vulcanized rubber was a big deal back in the day.

any US raffle updates like to ANYWHEERRREEEE ???
other than the off-white popup in NYC, i dont think any other US retailers have announced anything yet (to my knowledge). im guessing the US drop is delayed - maybe next week we'll see something?

Drop is definitely not delayed in the US. Retailers are forbidden to announce anything until Nike gives them the thumbs up.

US raffles should be announced in the next few days. Also, I know some Niketown's will 100% have these in stores as well, so watch out for that release info coming as well.

Nike got celebrities rocking the off-white collection.
Adidas got celebrities rocking the Yeezy 700s :nerd:

other than the off-white popup in NYC, i dont think any other US retailers have announced anything yet (to my knowledge). im guessing the US drop is delayed - maybe next week we'll see something?

It's definitely not delayed. It's clear Nike had a system in place for this release and retailers were given strict and detailed instructions to follow (as seen by the Europe roll out so far). Like @fightontrojans5, I expect non-OW North American accounts to start their roll out at the top of next week.

I know for a fact both accounts that are dropping the collection here haven't even received their stock yet, and not expected to until the middle of next week.

It's definitely not delayed. It's clear Nike had a system in place for this release and retailers were given strict and detailed instructions to follow (as seen by the Europe roll out so far). Like @fightontrojans5, I expect non-OW North American accounts to start their roll out at the top of next week.

I know for a fact both accounts that are dropping the collection here haven't even received their stock yet, and not expected to until the middle of next week.

Niketown London (34 pair) & Mercer (123 pairs) have some stock loaded. So they will be in Niketown/NikeLab stores.

This is for the AJ1, I do not know anything about other models, so please don't ask.

Nike Toronto/Canada has also started seeding individuals they work with, have relationship ties to pairs from the collection.

Back
Top Bottom