Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_0708.JPG

New additions to the family.

Now to figure out how to remove that zip tie from the af1 without cutting it

Is it worth it to double up on the 90’s now that people’s pairs are yellowing? Are there ways to prevent that?

I’m undecided to buy the AM 90s or the blazers both really dope and I wanna cop before the prices go way even more up

I’m on the fence of buying the 90’s.. a lot of yellowing has been happening on pairs
I know I’ve heard that’s what scares me away but they are really sick Idk it’s whether 90s, blazers, or Air Force 1s but regardless almost all the shoe from this drop will not age well

I know I’ve heard that’s what scares me away but they are really sick Idk it’s whether 90s, blazers, or Air Force 1s but regardless almost all the shoe from this drop will not age well

Yeah 90’s have to be my favorite out of the collection. Might just pull the trigger. If anything, the yellowing might give it more character as they age.

Yeah 90’s have to be my favorite out of the collection. Might just pull the trigger. If anything, the yellowing might give it more character as they age.

It looks fantastic fresh out the box and when it yellows a bit. There’s patina and there’s that orange weirdness that happened to that dude. What you’ll get is a nice patina. The infamous Oompa Loompa ow is an outlier aka user error.

Same here just waiting to offload some
Shoes I don’t wear to fund 90s better to buy now then waiting then later I’ll scoop the blazers, I’m really kicking my self in the *** for selling the 1s I let the money get to me lol

I’m undecided to buy the AM 90s or the blazers both really dope and I wanna cop before the prices go way even more up

Go for the Blazers. They’re going to age much better and all the small details on them are dope. They’re already the third most expensive pair in the entire Ten collection.

What’s a decent price to pay for the OW blazers I’m thinking about scooping those or air maxes

I paid $600 for my blazers in December and $925 for my Prestos in January. Glad i did because the prices exploded after that. They’re going to be really expensive by the time summer comes.

I paid $600 for my blazers in December and $925 for my Prestos in January. Glad i did because the prices exploded after that. They’re going to be really expensive by the time summer comes.

Its crazy how much the prices have exploded. I remember seeing prices for blazers within the 400 to 450 range around that time.

Go for the Blazers. They’re going to age much better and all the small details on them are dope. They’re already the third most expensive pair in the entire Ten collection.

Idk I’ll see I agree I love the look of the blazers I can’t really go wrong and it’s crazy how the resell a few months was at 550-600 and now some people are asking 900-1000 already but I’m gonna try to cop both for a good price

Damn I should’ve hopped when they were that low and I’m pretty sure by half way of the year they are going to be at the 1000+ range seeing how the prices exploded I regret selling my OW1s smh

Do the blazers fit TTS or go half a size up

I paid $435 on my blazers, best sneaker purchase I've ever made. Have no plans to sell but it's nice seeing the value rise on them. But I keep kicking myself I didn't snag a pair of the 97's for $350 right after the release.

Back
Top Bottom