Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Still prefer the first Air Force 1 Virgil did it’s way more creative I really dig that deconstructed look on them, these are cool but these don’t come close to the first collab

Still prefer the first Air Force 1 Virgil did it’s way more creative I really dig that deconstructed look on them, these are cool but these don’t come close to the first collab
To be fair the Ten pair isn’t really that much deconstructed either since they were in the ghosting pack. The pairs from the revealed pack had much more of those deconstructed design elements to them. I still love my AF1’s from the Ten though. Some crazy details and materials on them to make them really unique.

To be fair the Ten pair isn’t really that much deconstructed either since they were in the ghosting pack. The pairs from the revealed pack had much more of those deconstructed design elements to them. I still love my AF1’s from the Ten though. Some crazy details and materials on them to make them really unique.

But I still dig that look I’ve had the Air Force 1s in hand and they were crazy dope the materials and quality were crazy on them in still looking for a pair but the prices seem out of hand but that’s what i was trying to say the whole ghosting look and deconstruction kinda look on the shoe set it off it’s unique we never seen something like but on the other hand how many white leather based air forces have we seen ??

Complexcon pair so fire

I had the 10 pair wasn’t a fan of the clear material used

But I still dig that look I’ve had the Air Force 1s in hand and they were crazy dope the materials and quality were crazy on them in still looking for a pair but the prices seem out of hand but that’s what i was trying to say the whole ghosting look and deconstruction kinda look on the shoe set it off it’s unique we never seen something like but on the other hand how many white leather based air forces have we seen ??
Yeah they are super sick and are my favorites after the Prestos. Happy I have them both even though the AF1 was for resell but I paid a decent price before they were rising even more in price haha.

UNC’s just another L over here...I couldn’t get in on any of The Ten’s, or White Jordan’s...Vapormaxes and UNC’s will be no different over here...

off-white-nike-air-force-1-complex-con-exclusive-5.jpg
off-white-nike-air-force-1-complex-con-exclusive-6.jpg
off-white-nike-air-force-1-complex-con-exclusive-3.jpg
off-white-nike-air-force-1-complex-con-exclusive-12.jpg
off-white-nike-air-force-1-complex-con-exclusive-4.jpg
off-white-nike-air-force-1-complex-con-exclusive-1.jpg

Maybe I'm just the only one curious, but joseph8764 joseph8764 , did the meet-up follow through?

I ended up being convinced to just leave it and not meet up. I mean there’s 0 risk by meeting at a police station and with a group of people but i find it very hard to believe that this would go smoothly considering its a DS off white vapor max for $400

Back
Top Bottom