Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Kith, cncpts, snkrs pass only options for nyc correct?

Missed all online raffles except END. Any others?

Hopefully LA get blessed with snkrs pass too.

I had my friend in the city trying for me and at 2:45 I get a call from a unknown # talking bout you won a free trip to Alaska... She trolled me for a good 15 seconds before asking what size I wanted... That L hit me like a brick

Feeling blessed

Attachments

• 25552ADD-B520-42E0-A122-577D84AC0B5E.png
    25552ADD-B520-42E0-A122-577D84AC0B5E.png
    618 KB · Views: 18
Struck out on SNKRS pass and i loaded it instantly. Ahhh well, hope for the best with any remaining raffles/online release

How do I not have a ****ing reserve button.

Had the same problem before. I logged out, deleted the app, downloaded and verified account again. Worked for me.

Happy to see some were able to reserve. It really comes down to luck because ain't no way I can go through the process any faster :lol:

there was never an element of surprise.

people out there know in advance
and it shouldn't be! just drop it without our knowledge! surprise up nike. imagine the countless amazing stories if it was done this way. it would be glorious!

Congrats to those that hit :nthat:
To those who did, question - Where you refreshing on the main feed, then you hit the SNKRS pass icon, then reserve now, Or where you in the Icon, and did the “Reservations coming soon” change to “Reserve Now” on its own? Thanks.

Congrats to those that hit :nthat:
To those who did, question - Where you refreshing on the main feed, then you hit the SNKRS pass icon, then reserve now, Or where you in the Icon, and did the “Reservations coming soon” change to “Reserve Now” on its own? Thanks.

I didn't hit but I was in the icon and the "reservations coming soon" changed to "reserve now" automatically.

Back
Top Bottom