Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Got lucky today..
20180329_150300.jpg

Aye! Heading to 21m right now

My experience once again. I was close on getting BOTH days LOL

lol I pressed reserve and got a totally different UI, the first thing I saw was a link to directions to 21M and I had to scroll down to see the shoes, hit a second reserve button, then the name and size confirm pops up. Never had that UI before, always the one in the video.

So essentially if you get the UI that isn't the one in this video, you're completely f***** because it takes multiple seconds longer and multiple taps more...what a load of BS

You mean like Adidas has been unsuccessfully doing?
Similar but you have to type in the word hidden in the picture instead of tapping a picture. Also they could have a random word for everyone that way multiple entries would be harder

is snkr pass on android? i see it but it says "coming to android devices soon"

Wheres that LA pass tho :nerd:

BTW someone at Nordstrom Century City tried to play it cool like he forgot what phone number he put on the first entry and said can I put another one in to the staff. They asked him if he did that on purpose and duplicate entries are disqualified... and the dude said I just got this phone I don't know the number I put down! They actually let him put in a second entry smh.

Dude's name was Craig or Dwayne. Finessed

Feeling especially salty now reading thru the posts cos' I was waiting on the greyed out "reservations coming soon" to turn into reservations open and it never happened. Waited 10 seconds past 2:47 then went to the home page, hit the pass and it was open (and gone).

They'll go up once a bunch of people miss out tomorrow. No telling if it'll go down from there or keep rising. It all depends on stock and if people bought to wear or resell.
I think with Virgil going to LV people will be more rockers than resellers

FE2F14B1-15E8-4900-A636-3762AEE7EA4F.jpeg
Need help ASAP. I can’t tell if these are real or fake. All the rest pics look real, but there’s just something about this one that throws me off

Just got out of work, was about to stop in at Concepts but there's still a huge line lol eff that

Yup I passed tho since I'm driving back home to Maryland. would have to travel back tomorrow if I win and eeeehhhhhhhhh lol

FE2F14B1-15E8-4900-A636-3762AEE7EA4F.jpeg
Need help ASAP. I can’t tell if these are real or fake. All the rest pics look real, but there’s just something about this one that throws me off

fake. the print on the side should fade a lot when it hits the flyknit. fake fake fake

Back
Top Bottom