Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Trying to see if I should go ahead and cop.on stock x or goat. From you guy's experience, are either of those companies legit? Sorry to ask but this would be my first purchase over retail...
I have 5 friends and counting that received fakes from StockX. 2 of them still waiting on customer service to step in.

I have 2 friends missing accessories (hangtag from AJ3s, extra laces from AF1s) from GOAT.

I have not had a bad shipment from StockX. Have purchased 4 pairs from them and sold a few as well. Always gotten fast responses too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know this is a discussion for the off-white. But what time does the SW TD drop?
I have 5 friends and counting that received fakes from StockX. 2 of them still waiting on customer service to step in.

I have 2 friends missing accessories (hangtag from AJ3s, extra laces from AF1s) from GOAT.
damn 5?

Call me old-fashioned, but I don’t give a ****. I still resort to RIF, Flight Club, and Round Two for aftermarket.

I sell on StockX and GOAT, but I’d never buy off of either one. For every bad testimony, there’s a good testimony for both.

just picked up from Mercer. these only come with blue laces?

E7A4A928-C7FD-4BA7-B330-9DA6554B8913.jpeg

I don't think I've seen anything else, so maybe. Are there two shades of blue or just that one color?

Don’t be sick I’ve never hit a draw. Me or my wife using SNKRS. I wish all the places sent L emails has every place released their winners? SNS?

Don’t be sick I’ve never hit a draw. Me or my wife using SNKRS. I wish all the places sent L emails has every place released their winners? SNS?
SNS online is suppossed to draw their winners on tuesday. Footdistrict said they will contact winners on thursday.

Does anyone know if I could just give that birthday code in store and it’ll work? Specifically at an outlet?

I tried to pass my birthday code to a friend before it expires and he wasn't able to use it. I assumed it was due to it being account sensitive but maybe it was just the product he was trying to buy.

I don't know what the deal is, but StockX's authentication process is a problem. Like, do they lack the reference library GOAT has?

And although I have yet to have a homie with fakes from GOAT, it's still a big letdown to hear people not receive everything their pairs come with.

I'm cool with not buying off them both. I'm spending too much on aftermarket for sellers and/or organizations to be playing with my money like that.

King's Dead hook vibe.

Back
Top Bottom