Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Next project, Acronym sole swap on the upcoming white OW vapormax. Gonna do it. (pardon the bad photoshop)
Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 10.42.01 AM.png

I haven't heard of a single winner in LA for either SWs or Vapormax. Someone in here said they were at Rif when a lady came in w/ two pairs of SWs saying she was an employee at nordstroms and they all ate. I'm assuming the same thing happened with Vapors. It'll probably continue like that until they develop a new raffle system. Right now it's really just a jig to get people to come into the stores and see the new Nike activations.

I haven't heard of a single winner in LA for either SWs or Vapormax. Someone in here said they were at Rif when a lady came in w/ two pairs of SWs saying she was an employee at nordstroms and they all ate. I'm assuming the same thing happened with Vapors. It'll probably continue like that until they develop a new raffle system. Right now it's really just a jig to get people to come into the stores and see the new Nike activations.
Blends LA got caught rigging their raffle the other day

Blends LA got caught rigging their raffle the other day

Yeah I saw all that, I had entered that raffle too. Been following the saga haha

They initially said winners would have until end of day today to purchase their pairs in store. Now this morning they post on IG that they're closed today for Easter. :rolleyes

They also were posting the winners who were picking up yesterday on their IG story (pics are still up) and they only posted 7 winners total when they had supposedly drawn 20 tix. And one of the guys looks like he's wearing a fake rasta disguise :lol:

Maybe they had initially forgotten about easter & when they realized the mistake they postponed final pickups till tomorrow and in that case maybe they'll post the rest of the winners but the whole thing was super shady from the moment they deleted the video of the actual raffle.

When I was there for the Tinker release they did it via Frenzy for the first time, w/ a drop zone at each store and I hit at Beverly Hills location. When we were picking up, the employees were all super annoyed with frenzy because of some issues they were having with processing payments or something. They were making a really big deal out of it and apologizing to everyone in line over what an inconvenience it was for us, meanwhile none of us were really bothered by it. We were fine w/ waiting in line cause we knew there was a pair of shoes at the end of it. Now I realize why they were making such a fuss. They wanted to put it in the air that people were unhappy with Frenzy so they could go back to backdooring their "live" raffles. Looks like they got their way.

theres nowhere worth going FCFS in NYC, because the "loop" usually knows about it hours before us regular heads know. Take yesterday's More Air event in Brooklyn, pairs of SW's in adult and toddlers were for sale. FCFS line was out of control

I think its just an NYC thing and its just this group here. I'm not exactly sure what it means, my interpretation is that this specific group of resellers in nyc knows a restock/fcfs spot and they just keep copping and looping to the back of the line and copping again. "the loop"

I think its just an NYC thing and its just this group here. I'm not exactly sure what it means, my interpretation is that this specific group of resellers in nyc knows a restock/fcfs spot and they just keep copping and looping to the back of the line and copping again. "the loop"

Yeah the first person I saw/heard using it all the time (in this specific way) was that idiot the perfect sole. God that guy seems like an insufferable douchebag.

yeah dude always pops up on my IG feed (the feed I don't follow but shows based on suggestions) and he's annoying. I can't stand the words "jawn", "the loop", "did you touch"

I’ve only beaten the nyc resellers to the loop once at Mercer and a few times at DSM. I’m usually in the mix but have to deal with the line *******. I can usually get ahead of em at Kith. Lot of it is luck. Lot of it is following the smoke signals online and walking around in person.

I'm pretty sure I've seen who you're talking about. Seen them lingering around on a few release days

Back
Top Bottom