Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I follow a few of them just out of schadenfreude. It's interesting watching people who seem to think they're jigging system when the system is so clearly jigging them.

its a few of them and theres others too thats not part of their loop group but also know the heads up or have a backdoor FSR.

nah if the store sees a campout or a huge line outside, they're not going to drop anything. They'll wait until its a dead time and give a heads up to these big nyc resellers few minutes before about a restock, that group comes up and cleans stock, posts an IG video, more word gets out via twitter and then by that time the spot is finished.

Best way to beat the loop is to have an insider. whether in the store or in the security.

I'll be damned if I ever let some dweebs "loop" past me.

I rarely line up but when I do, I don't leave without a pair.

Well yeah I'd say the best way to cop, or DO anything for that matter, regardless of beating a loop is to have an insider :lol:

Reactions: JPS
wish I could be plugged up like you J
All my plugs are gone now man. And I'm getting old and too lazy to make new ones.

luckily I have homies who are plugged lol. and u always been cool to me so whenever u need something just hmu

All my plugs are gone now man. And I'm getting old and too lazy to make new ones.

luckily I have homies who are plugged lol. and u always been cool to me so whenever u need something just hmu

I don't like to ask for favors thats why I didn't want to ask you to get me inside that OW event last year. I was outside in that line like a sitting duck. But good to know you got my back in the future if anything.

I don't like to ask for favors thats why I didn't want to ask you to get me inside that OW event last year. I was outside in that line like a sitting duck. But good to know you got my back in the future if anything.
Dude. if i'm eating, i will always break bread. not just with kicks and clothes. I've met and chilled w so many dope NTers man. we def gotta chill next time.

Man i'd like any pair of the Hu Races. I'ven ot been able to score a single pair in any color

I guess but except for the Oreo hu all the new color ways have not moved in price and aren’t even that high in resell

Well it hasn't been that long since those dropped and it looks to me like they've all risen from their lowest prices, just not a very huge amount. But that was the whole point of my initial comment. I was laughing at people who paid BD prices on them cause it will take a very long time, if ever, for them to see a profit.

Man i'd like any pair of the Hu Races. I'ven ot been able to score a single pair in any color

you fit a 7? I have a pink pair that I could slide you for what I paid (euro retail). I had an 8.5 coral but my brother took that. Or if you want one of my blushes whenever that ships. Need to off something to justify getting OW's at resell

1FACFBEE-5254-4821-BAF8-0B9DE6A0A1D2.jpeg

not a huge fan of VM but having these in hand...SHEEEEESH.
s/o to KITH & BLENDS for blessing the kid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom