Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My brother got a similar box and label for his OW Blazers from Nike CA. Reached out to live chat and they weren't willing to do anything about it except for a refund, no discount code for future purchases or a discount on his order. Could have tried another live chat for a code or something but he didnt bother. He was gonna wear the Blazers anyways so obviously kept them. This is what his box looked like, still had the extra laces, zip tie and OW paper inside.

20180408_014704.jpg
Just flip the box inside out, practically the same as OG LOL

Damn its been so long since ive entered an unsftd raffle, it used to be sign up in person, and only 5 slots per size...honestly got some heat thru those....
Hows it work now? U gotta go in store to get an invite code then sign up online?

Damn its been so long since ive entered an unsftd raffle, it used to be sign up in person, and only 5 slots per size...honestly got some heat thru those....
Hows it work now? U gotta go in store to get an invite code then sign up online?
Yeah, haven’t signed up since I’m east coast but from my understanding you get a code in Store and you sign up online with your unique code

Look at this **** smh...
D09EE977-1BEA-418A-BE09-C9B0D4FEDD8C.jpeg
To reliably get that many pairs they either
A - Backdoored a Store, but they are in the US so I doubt that’s what they did
B - Cashed people out
C - Invested thousands of dollars into SNKRS accounts to enter the draw and then forwarded them to themselves

I think option C is the most likely. Really sucks that in this day and age to even have a chance at the draw you need to invested a few hundred to a thousand dollars into accounts. I believe it’s something like 5¢-10¢ per account to generate the numbers with the current methods (An app that uses Chinese numbers). I’ve seen people say on this drop that with 15000 accounts they only hit something like 15 pairs. So in the end that’s something like $1500 in accounts alone and that’s not even including proxies and bots.

Decided to hang around SF Union Square after going to undftd and I saw someone wearing the OW Prestos with the StockX tag still on but didn’t have the zip tie. SMH...Haha!

B - Cashed people out
C - Invested thousands of dollars into SNKRS accounts to enter the draw and then forwarded them to themselves

I think option C is the most likely. Really sucks that in this day and age to even have a chance at the draw you need to invested a few hundred to a thousand dollars into accounts. I believe it’s something like 5¢-10¢ per account to generate the numbers with the current methods (An app that uses Chinese numbers). I’ve seen people say on this drop that with 15000 accounts they only hit something like 15 pairs. So in the end that’s something like $1500 in accounts alone and that’s not even including proxies and bots.
Well 2 shoes would pay for all of that! I hate that this is what it’s come to. No wonder I’ve never hit a draw

Well 2 shoes would pay for all of that! I hate that this is what it’s come to. No wonder I’ve never hit a draw
It would but you have to have the disposable income + the knowledge on how to do all of that in the first place to even attempt it. The draw is outdated in its current format and abused heavily and Nike really needs to do something about it. Be it region lock phone numbers to the locale that they are entering (majority of the people with bots enter using Chinese phone numbers in the UK/US locales) or just develop a completely new system or require Apple Pay or android pay to complete the entry.

B - Cashed people out

D. Hold on to fakes from the “plug” until release date and after. I don’t trust any of these guys with stock photos like these with the way things have gotten over the years. If you’ve been around for 10 plus years, you know all about Air Randy’s and MarqueeSoles of the world.

D. Hold on to fakes from the “plug” until release date and after. I don’t trust any of these guys with stock photos like these with the way things have gotten over the years. If you’ve been around for 10 plus years, you know all about Air Randy’s and MarqueeSoles of the world.
That’s a possibility but I doubt it. These guys are in it to make money and buying fakes just to flex on the timeline isn’t doing that

It would but you have to have the disposable income + the knowledge on how to do all of that in the first place to even attempt it. The draw is outdated in its current format and abused heavily and Nike really needs to do something about it. Be it region lock phone numbers to the locale that they are entering (majority of the people with bots enter using Chinese phone numbers in the UK/US locales) or just develop a completely new system or require Apple Pay or android pay to complete the entry.
Crazy how a multi billion dollars company either can’t or won’t do something about this. I hope they do invest in something that will combat people that abuse their system. It’s really unfair to loyal fans that play by the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom