Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

so earlier i entered the tres bien raffle from my work computer but never got an email confirmation .. i went on my phone and entered for my shorty and she got an email confirmation ..

i just got home and tried again with the same info that i tried earlier at work and still didnt get an email confirmation .. so i tried a different email address and ended up getting an email confirmation ..

take that for what its worth i guess lol

Well I emailed StockX about my seller not shipping and Bam got shipping notification. I hope the shoes are already there or do they just buy someone else’s?

so earlier i entered the tres bien raffle from my work computer but never got an email confirmation .. i went on my phone and entered for my shorty and she got an email confirmation ..

i just got home and tried again with the same info that i tried earlier at work and still didnt get an email confirmation .. so i tried a different email address and ended up getting an email confirmation ..

take that for what its worth i guess lol

but the email you submit is the same as your paypal email. Unless you have multiple paypal accounts

Paypal allows multiple email accts per account... Helps with multiple entries for SnS, End...But doesn't matter
LLLs all day!:lol:
Cheers, just added another email address to the PayPal account, tried tres bien again and got the confirmation. Locked in for that L now thanks :rofl:

but the email you submit is the same as your paypal email. Unless you have multiple paypal accounts

corrrect .. i made a new paypal a couple months ago with a different email address (i forgot the reason why) so i used that one and the email confirmation came through

I’ve entered every raffle with multiples this time I’m going 1 entry per store. Screw it! I’m tired of paying resell for every pair

Did you guys just get the notice now? Anyone from SF hit? Or SF no emails yet?

Back
Top Bottom