Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Really digging undefeated right now. 8)
Yea I like em too. Eventho I didn’t get drawn for the black or whites (edit: sf people didn't get notice yet until tomorrow). I like their system...seems fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
I told y'all yesterday emails from Undefeated LV went out. Undefeated LV has too much going on this weekend. Desert Rats, Vapormax and the Undefeated UB. It's why the raffle was so early.

I told y'all yesterday emails from Undefeated LV went out. Undefeated LV has too much going on this weekend. Desert Rats, Vapormax and the Undefeated UB. It's why the raffle was so early.
So LV yesterday, LA today and tmr SF? Just trying to keep hope alive. :smile:

It’ll be better if they update their “My submissions” section and let us know if we were chosen or not instead of waiting for an email.

Are vapor max 2.0’s gonna go lower than $600? Wondering if I should buy now or wait, any recommendations?

Are vapor max 2.0’s gonna go lower than $600? Wondering if I should buy now or wait, any recommendations?
I'm guessing it'll go below $600 after official drop, like the black 2.0...prob a couple days after drop when people start receiving their pairs.

Well I emailed StockX about my seller not shipping and Bam got shipping notification. I hope the shoes are already there or do they just buy someone else’s?

I shipped my shoes to stock x yesterday and it didn't update to "en route to stock x" until today at night. It takes time for it to update

won raffle at undefeated. do these come with one extra set of laces? blue? just want to make sure i know how many to look for when i pickup Saturday. thanks in advance!

I'm guessing it'll go below $600 after official drop, like the black 2.0...prob a couple days after drop when people start receiving their pairs.
I think these might hover a little higher than the black. 50 more or so just based on early supply rumors and boutique allocation. Fewer online drops (not raffles) as well.

won raffle at undefeated. do these come with one extra set of laces? blue? just want to make sure i know how many to look for when i pickup Saturday. thanks in advance!
One pair. Blue.
(If it’s like the black...and from everything else I’ve seen).

I think these might hover a little higher than the black. 50 more or so just based on early supply rumors and boutique allocation. Fewer online drops (not raffles) as well.
Probably...also seems like there's more interests in this CW too.

You ain’t lyin fei long.
:rofl:
giphy-downsized.gif
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom