Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Lmao couldn’t grab a 14 sold out so I went with a 15. My other 14 vapor maxes kinda snug since they run small. Either way

So now I have the black and white vapor max off whites

Got early access to these and shadow ones

How snug was the 14 on you? Finding a 15 is almost impossible.

If it posted a specific day for pickup, I’d be down to fly up if I won. I can’t just up and go on the drop of a dime

Reason I'm asking is the notification they sent out said something along the lines of "Because of your dedication to the SNKRS app, you have been granted exclusize access"
totally random. my brother spends more money than me and never returned anything purchased frm snkr and he never gets early access...

anybody checked out Empty Gallery in NYC to see if they are doing a raffle?

I know for the black's from two weeks ago, they had people to buy an item from their collection to get a raffle ticket...

I would love to know how early access is chosen. I honestly think it's 100% random, with nothing to do with order history.

As many L’s as I have taken on draws maybe they felt bad and hooked me up

I have heard tho Nike will cater to those who actually tell them what they like.

If you look on the snkrs and Nike plus feeds there is a like button.

Putting the fact that ish ain’t there for fun and companies love free analytics, they probably use that to gauge your custom interest and provide products to you based off that. Sometimes trash sometimes great stuff.

So actually when ur browsing snkrs or the Nike plus app and think something dope just like it.

Can’t hurt. I always do and get reserves for many shoes I like.

@starfox I never thought of that, good idea. I've also got an inbox full of years worth of L's, to the point I enter every draw just to add to the tally in hopes 1 day Nike would feel bad, and still nothing. So my guess is you're onto something about interacting with the apps and giving them some analytics.

I told my buddy to check his early access, he got in but it says “sold out” and he’s barely active on SNKRS app. Really don’t understand how their algorithm works.

I told my buddy to check his early access, he got in but it says “sold out” and he’s barely active on SNKRS app. Really don’t understand how their algorithm works.

Yeah, I got the same thing on my phone says sold out. But I'm thinking I didn't have access, because I checked the link on my desktop as well, and it says restricted access. very confused.

Back
Top Bottom