Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

is kith gunna release these online?

Kith is going to release them randomly on Saturday.

pmgK40R8g

Bots are going to eat them up within seconds.

LORDA MERCY

If you're not an autobot, you're not copping on anything. NDC draw is the only real shot anyone not using a bot has.

even SNKRS draw gets botted. Theres people that buy thousands of Nike SNKRS accounts but only cop a pair or 2, off the thousands. So winning the draw is a crap shoot too.

I better get some sort of an early access or winning a draw/raffle for the upcoming Prestos. Everything else I don’t mind taking an L.

Yeah, I got the same thing on my phone says sold out. But I'm thinking I didn't have access, because I checked the link on my desktop as well, and it says restricted access. very confused.
I don’t even see anything on my phone, I went on the link and it says restricted access. My buddy signed into the link but it’s a blank page, doesn’t say restricted access or anything. Weird.

Reason I'm asking is the notification they sent out said something along the lines of "Because of your dedication to the SNKRS app, you have been granted exclusize access"

My dedication to taking L’s on draws lmao.

Might be they way of saying since you never get a draw win yet you always try here yah go.

To piggy back off Interacting with the app

Nike plus app is for reservations so like stuff on that app. like how they did the shadows

The random lottery’s would Be snkrs interaction so like stuff on that app. Like how they did off white stuff.

Given that interaction plays a factor possibly. Probably does for analytics reasons.

To piggy back off Interacting with the app

Nike plus app is for reservations so like stuff on that app. like how they did the shadows

The random lottery’s would Be snkrs interaction so like stuff on that app. Like how they did off white stuff.

Given that interaction plays a factor possibly. Probably does for analytics reasons.

I probably opened both apps each day leading up to today and didn't get anything, but then again I like a bunch of stuff so maybe they get confused as to what I really like lol

Back
Top Bottom