Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Image-1.jpg
383274425916850188.png
:pimp:

Off topic kinda but to those NYC folks: If you're ever planning on signing up for raffles at Concepts. Check a look at this and reconsider:

I'm staring to think I should just enter raffles for more popular sizes then sell and buy mine. I really would like to know how many 14s or 15s there were.

That they're in bed with resellers.
I think you're assuming a lot. There's several resellers that hang out around my local boutique all the time but they don't get ****. They just hang out like everyone else. Not saying youre wrong, just saying them being cool with the shop doesnt always mean they are being taken care of.

I mean it doesn't prove much, you're right on that. But Concepts NYC does some shady stuff. I remember when the Grey Kaws 4's dropped and coincidentally all the loop that was chilling by the front while everyone was waiting in line for raffles ate. Cause a friend that was in front of me in line somehow won a pair and he saw the SAME group.

Anyone know how long sns usually takes to ship to the states ? All these pics got me anxious to get mine in. Oh and congrats all

I mean it doesn't prove much, you're right on that. But Concepts NYC does some shady stuff. I remember when the Grey Kaws 4's dropped and coincidentally all the loop that was chilling by the front while everyone was waiting in line for raffles ate. Cause a friend that was in front of me in line somehow won a pair and he saw the SAME group.

Man bro I never went to concepts for a raffle after what they did with the off white prestos raffle. They had all those people wait in line for hours and I didnt see anyone win. That ish got me tight on another level. if you going to back door dont waste people's time like that.
do an online raffle and call it a day. dudes was waiting like 5 plus hours online :smh:

lol thats what I was trying to say yesterday

Bro I was at SL for 3+ hours and then SM for an hour picking up today

On a more positive note I got home and realized I had an off-white W from Bodega sitting in my junkmail. Pickup there was crazy smooth and thankfully they gave a 9 hour window.

Shoe Palace Little Tokyo dropped Bred 1s, Beluga 2.0 & Blue Tint FCFS this morning too. Must’ve been a hectic day for LA resellers, even saw one dude yelling at one of his goons cause he didn’t get “enough” Blue Tints from SP :lol:

Do the vapormax’s break in over time? I broke mine out for my son's basketball games today to drown my misery of striking out and they were tight around where the flywire is. The pair I tried on felt a way looser but they were the regular VM

Attachments

• C87DF9F9-BBB3-4B8C-B163-00A13DA4141B.jpeg
    C87DF9F9-BBB3-4B8C-B163-00A13DA4141B.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom