Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Bro I was at SL for 3+ hours and then SM for an hour picking up today

On a more positive note I got home and realized I had an off-white W from Bodega sitting in my junkmail. Pickup there was crazy smooth and thankfully they gave a 9 hour window.

Shoe Palace Little Tokyo dropped Bred 1s, Beluga 2.0 & Blue Tint FCFS this morning too. Must’ve been a hectic day for LA resellers, even saw one dude yelling at one of his goons cause he didn’t get “enough” Blue Tints from SP :lol:

Damnn, how many raffles did you hit on? :lol:

B0EA1C17-38F0-4F4B-BE41-D621E19D68CE.jpeg

New Off White Blazers. OGs are still by far the best.
If that Black pair comes with orange and green laces like the OGs...sheesh they might be a problem

image1.jpeg

YOOOO I CANT BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED!

I left the house around 1 to go pick up my reserved Shadows. I assumed my day was over and that I wasn't getting the VMs (not for retail at least). On the way out of the mall I check my email and BOOM! Shoe Gallery Miami hits me with the congratulations email! I screamed out something in the mall, it felt so surreal. Left and went straight to SG to cop. This was easily my most anticipated shoe of the year.

On top of that, I was preparing for all the Ls this morning and copped a few consolation prizes to soften the blows. I bought a pair of 1996 Nike Air More Uptempos this morning. My favorite sneaker of all time in wearable OG form and my favorite shoe of the year in the same day. Unreal.

Ended release day with 3 Shadows, 2 500s, and these bad boys. Salt levels have finally been restored to normal. I'm good for a while.

K, rant/brag/vent done. 8)

image1.jpeg

YOOOO I CANT BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED!

I left the house around 1 to go pick up my reserved Shadows. I assumed my day was over and that I wasn't getting the VMs (not for retail at least). On the way out of the mall I check my email and BOOM! Shoe Gallery Miami hits me with the congratulations email! I screamed out something in the mall, it felt so surreal. Left and went straight to SG to cop. This was easily my most anticipated shoe of the year.

On top of that, I was preparing for all the Ls this morning and copped a few consolation prizes to soften the blows. I bought a pair of 1996 Nike Air More Uptempos this morning. My favorite sneaker of all time in wearable OG form and my favorite shoe of the year in the same day. Unreal.

Ended release day with 3 Shadows, 2 500s, and these bad boys. Salt levels have finally been restored to normal. I'm good for a while.

K, rant/brag/vent done. 8)
congrats man :smile:

Anyone know how long sns usually takes to ship to the states ? All these pics got me anxious to get mine in. Oh and congrats all
2 days to the east coast. I won the black pair from them and was surprised how quickly it arrived. Box was damaged though because they didn’t put any bubble wrap or air and the outer box was a little bigger than the off white box.

Congrats to everyone that was able to cop. I put in 32 raffles plus the draw 4 times and missed out on both white and black VMs

Last edited:
Damnn, how many raffles did you hit on? :lol:

Almost too many. Actually technically it was too many :lol: I had to call Blends Larchmont & tell them to mark my pair as picked up so I wouldn't get docked from future raffles. So that pair most likely got the good ol BlendsBD treatment.

Had every intention of going but the undefeated pickup line had other plans.

Holding out hope that I hit off the Kith waitlist on Monday...

I’m just praying for early access for the off white 1’s.

My only chance
I'm staring to think I should just enter raffles for more popular sizes then sell and buy mine. I really would like to know how many 14s or 15s there were.

Crazy part 15 have like 2 pairs made

But during the early release they sat

Back
Top Bottom