Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I love to own a pair of off whites hopefully the UNC blue AJ1, which i see having to buy a bot, proxies, servers, atc, etc. with all that still will have to pay resale. Sneakers used to be fun waiting on eastbay mags and so on. Sorry bout the rant just love the off white concept but hard AF to own a pair

My brother has givin in to his hype beasting ways.

He plans to let go his pirate black yeezys and them (blah) blue tint yeezys and cop the vapor max.

Well he a vapor max and air max guy so it makes sense. Lot to be letting go but he wore the PB’s like 4 times.

I need to hunt down some orange and lime green laces as well.

Orange are cray

422C7F79-27AC-46F7-9BDB-567778195040.jpeg

My brother has givin in to his hype beasting ways.

He plans to let go his pirate black yeezys and them (blah) blue tint yeezys and cop the vapor max.

Well he a vapor max and air max guy so it makes sense. Lot to be letting go but he wore the PB’s like 4 times.

Dont PBs go for well over a stack now?

yeah my brother letting go of his prized possesion SNKRS win of Wing 12's so he can get the OW VM. But he's always been a fan of the Vapormax model

For me, the white pair hands down takes the cake. But obviously the black pair wins for the most wearability and longevity from a looks perspective.

I have ocd when it comes to rocking valuable kicks, I feel peace at mind when I have a back up pair. I’m weird lol :rolleyes

Once you own a ton a valuable ish you wanna rock it.

Also, I feel you too

my whites will come out a couple of times under certain conditions.

My black vapor max I can care less B they are black

I have ocd when it comes to rocking valuable kicks, I feel peace at mind when I have a back up pair. I’m weird lol :rolleyes

I used to always want to double up and after some time and looking at all the freakin kicks I had I asked myself, why?

The pairs that were being worn never got dirty or beat up because I had so many different kicks in the rotation.

Never got around to wearing the doubles, styles change, people change, after a while it made me sick to have so many doubles.

I got blacks thinking I would trade them but I liked them too much. Want the whites but can't find a decent price for a 13 lol thinking of just biting the bullet.

Back
Top Bottom