Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

only reason im keeping the whites is so i can actually wear some damn white shoes more. i always have black kicks lol

Pair from END arrived.

9167A698-E66C-4D8A-B749-7B07721E24D9.jpeg

IMG_7343.jpg

Just touched down from DSM London! First OW pair that I hit for retail. I COULD NOT believe it when I got through check out, which is usually infested with bots. Props to DSML for preventing the bots on their release.

I will definitely be rocking these.
:nthat:

IMG_7343.jpg

Just touched down from DSM London! First OW pair that I hit for retail. I COULD NOT believe it when I got through check out, which is usually infested with bots. Props to DSML for preventing the bots on their release.

I will definitely be rocking these.
:nthat:

if you dont mind me asking.. i thought dsml doesn ship to us? or did you use a forwarding service?

Im Velar shopping right now, thinking R-Dynamic w the 3.8. I know it doesn't drive as well as some of the competition which is a shame but it looks like perfection to me. Thoughts?

Velar is a beautiful car.. we went benz suv for the wifey but i was pushing for the Velar..lease only for Rovers tho..im anti leasing but would never own a rover long term...ever

The white off whites didn't have extra laces but the black vapormax did?

Velar is a beautiful car.. we went benz suv for the wifey but i was pushing for the Velar..lease only for Rovers tho..im anti leasing but would never own a rover long term...ever
Test driving all the usual suspects tomorrow. We’ll see how it goes. Hearing that the m40i engine in the x3 is spanking sq5s and Maccan s’s. Should be fun.

Last edited:
Sold the zip tie from my VMs for $50 on eBay lol I never planned on rocking them with the zip tie so my plan was to cut the tie when I unDSd them this summer for a dumb IG story or something, figured I'd just grab a few bucks for it instead. Feels like I got them for under retail now.

I feel like the dudes buying the zip ties are just getting them to add to some fugazzi pairs in hopes of finessing somebody.

Dam I like this idea. ^^

Selling the zip tie or finessing somebody? lol I saw someone in here post they were selling for 70, so I checked it out. Saw a few sold around 50-70. Had it listed for 65 and this one dude kept messaging me about it so I just cut it a deal and got it off my hands.

Back
Top Bottom