Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Still upset that I didn’t get drawn for the white VM. Finally had time to get the new iPad and pencil to make up for it.

Attachments

• 31BBD056-251B-4A56-8F40-C5A6D43D7EA3.jpeg
    31BBD056-251B-4A56-8F40-C5A6D43D7EA3.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 19
Still looking for the Black vapormax size 9, been trying to trade for them or get them under market value

Empty gallery already sold them yesterday before they posted on IG, regular backdoor ****

Edit: They were also allowing 2 pairs per customer :stoneface:

Last edited:
I saw four people leave with pairs over a half hour period yesterday. I love random, unannounced drops, but selling only to select people who are resellers and not good customers, or even customers at all, stinks.

I saw four people leave with pairs over a half hour period yesterday. I love random, unannounced drops, but selling only to select people who are resellers and not good customers, or even customers at all, stinks.
It sucks to see but I always try to keep in mind that I don't know why they are doing it. If it's a customer that spends a ton of money on shoes/clothes, especially non-hyped stuff, I get it. The store wants to keep that guy happy so they keep his business. If it's a reseller that is willing to take 5-10 pairs of multiple releases a month that normally sit in the store for weeks/months and then he sells them on eBay/StockX to break even or even lose a few bucks, I get it. He's helping the store move all the bs Nike/Adidas forces them to take in order to stay Tier 0. If they are only doing it bc the reseller is giving them cash to do it, that's when it really irks me.

These don't look that bad, imo not better than the whites though

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180430-122437.jpg
    Screenshot_20180430-122437.jpg
    566.5 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom