Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anybody feels like taking a look at these let me know what ya think. Been a while since I seen prestos in person but the mesh on toe box is straight up and down and things look decent from photos.

It's a lot easier when you can feel the swoosh, orange tab, zip tie, etc in person.

Thanks in advance all.
Where are the pics?

Was looking through my stuff and forgot I had these lol

5500D081-4E73-4BA1-9E6C-BEBA3BE27D6E.jpeg

Last edited:
Was looking through my stuff and forgot I had these lol

5500D081-4E73-4BA1-9E6C-BEBA3BE27D6E.jpeg

The wants are in full force after this picture. I'll take the "logo" tee please and thank you.

Wish I would have gone to the extra credit event back in September but I had just moved back across the country the day before it so I was a little tired to say the least.

Seems like the second pack of The 10 will consist of Black/White versions of the OG 10.
The third pack will consist of loud/vibrant colorways of the OG 10.

I think it's the other way around. The pastels are getting released this spring/summer. The black with white swooshes are getting released in the fal.

Hey, i'm looking to legit check some off white jordan 1, can anyone with a retail pair drop me a message please? I need 2 pictures to check some details of the shoes if anyone could help me out. Thanks!

Met Virgil once too. If you didnt know who he was and had a convo, he has the whole look and sound of a doof.

GOAT in the making though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom