Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

If I win the cons, I'll oop them to anyone that genuinely wants them in this thread.
Maybe we can make it fun...tell us why you care about chucks in 140 characters or less. Winner takes it.
Totally transparent. No BS. All for those who wear em proudly.

upscalehype-1525750800645.jpg

If I win the cons, I'll oop them to anyone that genuinely wants them in this thread.
Maybe we can make it fun...tell us why you care about chucks in 140 characters or less. Winner takes it.
This is the only pair of the original “10” that I don’t have. I have been looking forward to these since I first saw them. Paid resell for all others, Size 13. Thanks

Last edited:
I am 0 for (can't remember how many drawings I have entered) a lot on OW and the All-Star was my first shoe I remember as a kid (I am old, LOL) playing hoops and skateboarding in them. We wear the same size (12) and I genuinely like these. Good Luck Big E!!

I need a US8. I proudly wore them in my high school musical, Grease. Check the IG for proof lol. Will record me doing grease lightning or born to hand jive ignore you oop me lmao.

Currently pending on the Chucks. Whether I pull through or not, surprise drops like this are how it should be done.

EDIT: Didn't get 'em. Nvm these surprise drops are BS. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom