Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I have the vm 2 set and am debating about selling the whites to buy the 90’s haha. The blacks of the vm 2 sets are fire to me with the blue lace swap.

My only concern with buying the 90’s is the yellowing that occurs with the foam and the materials of the shoe. I’ve seen pics of used pairs on goat and they seem to crease badly which loses the shape of the shoe. So I’m still on the fence due to its longevity

I plan on wearing my 90s into the ground so for me that is a minimal concern. The vapormaxes I'll baby and rotate, especially because they are dirt magnets and flyknit is a ***** to clean. Time to get rid of more shoes and finally make this happen.

They look good. All of the visual check points are there. I can't feel the zip tie tag or orange tag for you obviously but everything seems to check out. The triangles on the insole should be raised and the toe box should have several different knit patterns and feel to them. You'll feel what I'm talking about.

But they look good
What is the zip tie supposed to feel like.

Late but restock of the white VMs @ Ubiq Georgetown

F419DF99-DE60-419D-A145-167D0C2652F3.png

My OW97s are starting to turn off-white color. I preferred them when they were bright white, but considering the name of the brand is Off-White, it's not bad.

One of the things I dislike about GOAT they have seller transparency so if they had a sellers account and stole the shoes they could list them on GOAT used w no box and possibly get a sale. I'm sure there's some hot items that go through there and there's nothing that can be done. Limited kicks being sold without a box are usually hot or FnF pairs. But regardless it all sucks.

WHEn did these extra credit ones drop? Or did they?

I've seen the Air Force 1s and presto extra credit versions

Someone explain

LOL i didnt see that video

Son brought a legit pair out and said nah :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Imagine as a parent seeing your kid on the news doing some stupid **** like that man

For those with the OW AJ1 chicago. I suppose they fit more or less like regular AJ1’s but do you think it could work to go 1/2 size up from my TTS? Might have a possible trade deal going on but want to make sure first. I only tried on an AJ1 once a few years ago and No sneaker store near me carry any AJ1. I don’t care too much if there is some extra room in the toes as long as it’s not a huge gap sing my toes are super sensitive. I’m more worried if it might be too much heelslip. Anyone with some experience who can guide me?

For those with the OW AJ1 chicago. I suppose they fit more or less like regular AJ1’s but do you think it could work to go 1/2 size up from my TTS? Might have a possible trade deal going on but want to make sure first. I only tried on an AJ1 once a few years ago and No sneaker store near me carry any AJ1. I don’t care too much if there is some extra room in the toes as long as it’s not a huge gap sing my toes are super sensitive. I’m more worried if it might be too much heelslip. Anyone with some experience who can guide me?
My experience with aj1 compared to ow aj1 is that ow runs big. for example, the last aj1 i purchased were the 2013 shadow 1 in a size 9, they fit good with a lil room in the toes. With my ow aj1 i needed a sz8 & they fit a tiny bit more snug which i like.

My experience with aj1 compared to ow aj1 is that ow runs big. for example, the last aj1 i purchased were the 2013 shadow 1 in a size 9, they fit good with a lil room in the toes. With my ow aj1 i needed a sz8 & they fit a tiny bit more snug which i like.
Thanks for the info. My friend have the white OW AJ1 and we both have the AF1 from the pack. He said they fit similar and my AF1 in my TTS works perfect which makes me wonder if those AJ1's might work for me as long as I lace them ofc.

Back
Top Bottom