Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Oh and while we’re at it. OG Ten.
464EE705-6A57-401E-B85E-DA7B5FD4196B.jpeg
0E5B97ED-1885-4690-A2BA-7E7B30F44355.jpeg
84D23758-188E-460C-BF97-30F0A15F2F64.jpeg
D0840B21-A10D-4F7B-8BF3-1DE04BA10346.jpeg
69A4584E-7845-4797-9422-38B1010749F8.jpeg

Everyone, don't let this distract you from the fact that the Seahawks indeed did not run the ball.

Username to post ratio real strong right now.

Where is the Euro white OW AJ1's at? I know you got them fam!
:smile:
You know it. They're not in NYC...in south FLA where i can wear em and not worry about subway dust and idiot tourists stepping on me. They'll be coming back up soon, and will be kept in an undisclosed location, east of the city, permanently. lol

There's more colorways dropping for the Mars Yard? I love my pair but I don't know if I'll ever have the heart to wear it knowing it's going for $2000+ for a US9.5. Actually thought about selling them at that price and get more OW but I think ill regret it.

There's more colorways dropping for the Mars Yard? I love my pair but I don't know if I'll ever have the heart to wear it knowing it's going for $2000+ for a US9.5. Actually thought about selling them at that price and get more OW but I think ill regret it.

Supposedly there is a mid version of it coming out, and then a colorway with blue swoosh instead of red.

Keep the Mars... I got a few OW at retail and I’m so angry that I goofed and didn’t cop mars at 650-700... Now all I see is 1.9 and up

Supposedly there is a mid version of it coming out, and then a colorway with blue swoosh instead of red.
Ahhh Ive heard/seen of the mid version, not digging those. But if a blue swoosh is releasing...I WANT IT!

Keep the Mars... I got a few OW at retail and I’m so angry that I goofed and didn’t cop mars at 650-700... Now all I see is 1.9 and up
Yea I bought them at $700 right after the drop because NIKE played with my heart with that release and didnt get an email after taking that test and was depressed haha. Now that I think about it...youre right Im gonna keep the MY, I remember that feeling of missing the release way too much.

Yea I bought them at $700 right after the drop because NIKE played with my heart with that release and didnt get an email after taking that test and was depressed haha. Now that I think about it...youre right Im gonna keep the MY, I remember that feeling of missing the release way too much.

you’re welcome. Now help me find a size 12 where I don’t have to give up 8 arms and 4 legs

Mars Yards are fetching 2.5k right now. Crazy

I would keep if I had them though, too fire

Copping at the beginning of releases is always the right way to go if you strike out

Copping at the beginning of releases is always the right way to go if you strike out
Na can't really say that now bc you never know what will or won't restock. Look at the JTH. It dropped out of left field and was going for $1500+ the night of the SB. A week later they fell to $900. A buddy of mine bought one at $1500 and one at $900 to bring his avg to $1200. Now they are $450 bc they've restocked several times.

Or those NYC Flight 23 1’s or DSM 1’s.....

Na can't really say that now bc you never know what will or won't restock. Look at the JTH. It dropped out of left field and was going for $1500+ the night of the SB. A week later they fell to $900. A buddy of mine bought one at $1500 and one at $900 to bring his avg to $1200. Now they are $450 bc they've restocked several times.

Back
Top Bottom