Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

If that guy works for Social Status and claimed he has access to early pairs to sell, is that not confirmed court testimonial of backdooring lol
Pairs like OW and Kaws never go to their stores. They are raffled and shipped directly from their Charlotte warehouse to the person that won the raffle. He may have worked at SS at one time but I can guarantee you he doesnt have access to OW pairs.

Watch Judge Judy Settle an Alleged $8,800 Sneaker Scam | Off-White Jordan's

Link to video / article
https://solecollector.com/news/2018/05/watch-judge-judy-sneaker-scam-off-white-air-jordan-1
Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 6.53.28 PM.png

Lmao..."go home with your boyfriend, goodBYE"

Need more pics but 8/10 look about right. In general the midsoke creases on the zoom fly are :smh::smh:

Pairs like OW and Kaws never go to their stores. They are raffled and shipped directly from their Charlotte warehouse to the person that won the raffle. He may have worked at SS at one time but I can guarantee you he doesnt have access to OW pairs.

OK doesn't have to be specifically OW/Kaws. I'm sure some Jordan releases or PW Hu's aren't limited enough to be handled exclusively out of the Charlotte warehouse.

He claims to work at SS and claims to have had access to some limited drops early and making arrangements with resellers like the plaintiff.

OK doesn't have to be specifically OW/Kaws. I'm sure some Jordan releases or PW Hu's aren't limited enough to be handled exclusively out of the Charlotte warehouse.

He claims to work at SS and claims to have had access to some limited drops early and making arrangements with resellers like the plaintiff.
I assume you haven't been around a boutique very much. A random associate doesn't have the juice like that. The manager? Sure, he could backdoor a few pairs to good customers, friends, or someone paying them to do so. Two weeks early like he said? No bc they rarely have the shoes in store until a could days before the release.

Bottom line, some part time associate flat out can't walk in the stock room 2 weeks early and sell a pair. That's just not how it works.

I assume you haven't been around a boutique very much. A random associate doesn't have the juice like that. The manager? Sure, he could backdoor a few pairs to good customers, friends, or someone paying them to do so. Two weeks early like he said? No bc they rarely have the shoes in store until a could days before the release.

Bottom line, some part time associate flat out can't walk in the stock room 2 weeks early and sell a pair. That's just not how it works.

If you watch the video, the defendants tells Judge Judy the PW Hu's came out around Nov 11 and they "shipped them" to the plaintiff on Nov 7 who received it Nov 15. The guy said he generally gets shoes 2 weeks early which is believable as a "plug" not necessarily as an employee of Social Status. But he works/worked there nonetheless while plugging people up before releases.

So let's not make "assumptions" here about what boutiques I frequent, like that matters :lol: I simply thought it was funny that Social Status was specifically mentioned in the Judge Judy episode with regards to a backdooring employee. He doesn't name his employer, the plaintiff does.

No reason for you to get so defensive unless you work at Social Status yourself lol. I didn't say anything about Social Status as a company so chill. But they do have employees like the defendant apparently and you can infer what you want from that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom