Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

SNKRS also did not notify me and it didn’t show up in the app for me right away. I just followed the J23 link and signed in from there

Have y’all ever seen a pic of @j23app ? I found one...

8EC0E1BE-F806-4DAA-BA81-2CC98BF938FB.jpeg

Wow seems like a ton of people hit. Even people I follow on ig who don’t follow OW like that hit on em. No luck for me though of course

was in a meeting and got tipped off late, went to pending and then L shortly thereafter.

Grats to everyone who came up today, hopefully more opps like this

got the J23 app and panicked. Went to Snkrs and was scrolling trying to find it on the releases then the screen showed just dropped and I almost checked out for a women’s 6.5 as I got my coworker her top 3 rebels last Saturday and never changed my default size back but I conveniently switched to my size 10.5 and hit in 10 seconds..

Congrats to everyone who took a W !

I was looking for info on these all morning... took my lunch break an hour ago.... just realized i missed as i came back and checke dthis thread. fingers crossed for a chicago reservation or something later.

were so many people able to get through because these arent that limited....OR....no bots to eat the stock because it was a random drop?
I believe that since it was random, bots didnt get a chance to scoop. This is how it should be! F them programming nerds!

I believe that since it was random, bots didnt get a chance to scoop. This is how it should be! F them programming nerds!
It was a 2 minute LEO, meaning you had 2 minutes to enter and then it was a lottery. A guy in a group I'm in was able to turn his bot on quick enough to have it enter enough time for him to get 10 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom