Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

This is a good sign for the next prestos and the next 10 collection.

No matter what the first prestos will always be the best ones they do.

Think it was a combo of both . No bots and higher qty.

I see The number 50K floating around. People are saying they were pretty much a GR

Damn...I was actually in front of my comp the whole time planning a vacation and missed it all. Oh well...

Screenshot_20180523-134815_SNKRS.jpg

Don’t remember if they were already on SNKRS app with a release date.. if they were what was the official date supposed to be ? Think there will be ANOTHER drop with this many pairs supposedly already out ?

Don’t remember if they were already on SNKRS app with a release date.. if they were what was the official date supposed to be ? Think there will be ANOTHER drop with this many pairs supposedly already out ?

i'm hoping for some sort of reservations.... but my gut is telling me no. even if there is another release, all the bots will be ready.

How did people get a notification if they didn’t have the j23 app? Did the Js show up on SNKRS a few days ago and ppl had the notification for these on or they just got a random notification without even seeing the Js posted? I’m just very confused how ppl saw that these were up without j23

Back
Top Bottom