Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Damn all the other pairs, the white Prestos are the only ones I actually want. Any word on release for those?

@bigevan23 I need the horseshoe you had surgically implanted in your *** for this one. Size 11. Thanks.

I think those of us seeing access expired and sold out on the snkrs app didn't have access to begin with. Try logging in on desktop or nike and it will probably say restricted. I thought I missed out earlier too since my snkrs app says expired.
Exactly

People who checked out yesterday and had access today are people probably with multiple accounts?

those with multiple SNKRs accounts, do you think Nike is smart enough to know what device you're logging in from? since it's phone number specific.

Screenshot_20180524-122840.png

On my @bigevan23 ish today. Copped another size 13 on my 2nd account. First time getting exclusive access for anything.

Wow! :smh:

If my gf opened up the SNKRS app and tried checking out her size but payment processing then says "No Longer Valid" does that mean she had access but expired??

I almost dont want to know the answer. Sodium levels already high

if she was able to have even selected a size and submit a processing payment, then she had access. Likely it was sold out by then or it expired. But the biggest difference is having access in the first place.

So if you can see the offer expired page on snkrs, you had access? I got restricted on desktop but on snkrs I got the offer expired.

So if you can see the offer expired page on snkrs, you had access? I got restricted on desktop but on snkrs I got the offer expired.

nope, means you never had access. ive gotten that for the original OW prestos and for SW 97/1 as well but did not have access to any.

Back
Top Bottom