Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

thought i had a chance for a second....

John (Listening)

John: Hi, my name is John. How may I help you?
Tyler: hey john
John: Hello there Tyler! Glad to have you on this chat.
Tyler: i'm just ocming here to see if i could get access to the off-white UNC Jordan 1's. i bought the same colorway on this account a few years ago
Tyler: (the OG UNC Jordan 1's)
Tyler: so i love the colorway
John: I understand that you are looking forward if you can get an access code regarding on the JORDAN 1's OFF-WHITE. No worries, let me help you find an option for today.
John: We appreciate you for having interest on Nike Products.
John: Please allow me to take one or two minute, while I am checking this one for you.
Tyler: great! thanks john
John: Thank you for waiting. As I've checked my tool, we cannot give you access code through our chats. We use the preferences you select and info you share when you set up the app, along with additional data about your history with Nike, to determine who gets which invitations of access codes.
Tyler: dang
Tyler: thanks for checking

thought i had a chance for a second....

John (Listening)

John: Hi, my name is John. How may I help you?
Tyler: hey john
John: Hello there Tyler! Glad to have you on this chat.
Tyler: i'm just ocming here to see if i could get access to the off-white UNC Jordan 1's. i bought the same colorway on this account a few years ago
Tyler: (the OG UNC Jordan 1's)
Tyler: so i love the colorway
John: I understand that you are looking forward if you can get an access code regarding on the JORDAN 1's OFF-WHITE. No worries, let me help you find an option for today.
John: We appreciate you for having interest on Nike Products.
John: Please allow me to take one or two minute, while I am checking this one for you.
Tyler: great! thanks john
John: Thank you for waiting. As I've checked my tool, we cannot give you access code through our chats. We use the preferences you select and info you share when you set up the app, along with additional data about your history with Nike, to determine who gets which invitations of access codes.
Tyler: dang
Tyler: thanks for checking
lol idk why any wastes their time with those reps. It's $10 an hour kids that know nothing. I guarantee you that the average NT'er knows more than them. They just give you a scripted answer to any question. They have no idea what they are saying even means.

What about selling these then adding 700-1000 for Chicagos

Essentially paying 900-1200 for Chicagos (200 retail for UNC + added money)

What do y'all think? Lmao

What about selling these then adding 700-1000 for Chicagos

Essentially paying 900-1200 for Chicagos (200 retail for UNC + added money)

What do y'all think? Lmao

You might find a taker for that. Chicago is still the best colorway IMO. I paid $1200 resell, which seems like a bargain now. Wish I bought many more to flip at the current price and cover what I paid.

Straight up? No way. Resale for these will dip below $1000 once pairs are in hand.
You think so? For every OW releases that’s been coming out people say it will drop once in hand but it barely does, maybe $100 less for a week or so but it goes back up quick, especially Jordans.

But then again less bot got them this time and hoping sellers are more flexible. If it goes below $1000 I’ll try to get a pair.

lol I’m not pressed on resell because I actually wanted the shoe. plus once the dusts settles I’ll have trade bait for the Cactus Jacks! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom