Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Straight up asking the man for some shoes woulda been wierd AF. :lol:

But what you could of done is just have a casual convo about streetwear and kicks ;his kicks in particular and you never know what could’ve happened.
True lmao.

oh you mean like when bape did the DC comics collab?

bape-dc-comics-released-main.jpg
bape-dc-comics-released-1.jpg

I thought the new OW 1's box looks pretty cool with cut-out flip top lid with the clear window. Looks better than the original brown inverted box like the other OW Nikes

Yup just like that. Damn I miss bapestas lol

Straight up asking the man for some shoes woulda been wierd AF. :lol:

But what you could of done is just have a casual convo about streetwear and kicks ;his kicks in particular and you never know what could’ve happened.

This. Every hook up I've ever gotten came from casual conversation or just playing it cool, just planting the seed and see what happens. You almost gotta make it their idea lol

Welp. Wore my Off-White Vapormaxes for less than 6 hours before the heel deflated. RIP

Anyone know of a way to fix or am I SOL?

Attachments

• A0FEE2DE-C349-43D0-ACC7-410F713CFD77.jpeg
    A0FEE2DE-C349-43D0-ACC7-410F713CFD77.jpeg
    237.4 KB · Views: 126
Welp just got cancelled. Had tracking info and everything and package was supposed to be delivered today. Never came. Got a random email saying I requested a return when I obviously didn’t. Called Nike and dude said it was a mistake. 30 mins later a PayPal refund email. Called again and CSR gives me a 10% promo code. Trash. Goodnight.

Welp. Wore my Off-White Vapormaxes for less than 6 hours before the heel deflated. RIP

Donor pair and glue it on? If it's deflated it should still be wearable. But it won't have the same cushion effect.

My air max 2015s deflated after wear over time and they were still wearable just not as much bounce.

Welp just got cancelled. Had tracking info and everything and package was supposed to be delivered today. Never came. Got a random email saying I requested a return when I obviously didn’t. Called Nike and dude said it was a mistake. 30 mins later a PayPal refund email. Called again and CSR gives me a 10% promo code. Trash. Goodnight.

This is a nightmare. This sucks, man.

I got the same today! Congrats it’s a great day

Did StockX finally find you a pair of OW converses? People must have been waiting for pairs to ship lol. My OW Converses was ordered from DSM and it shipped yesterday and delivered this morning

Did you forget to delete your order number when you screenshot flexed or something? That sounds like an odd situation.

Did StockX finally find you a pair of OW converses? People must have been waiting for pairs to ship lol. My OW Converses was ordered from DSM and it shipped

They finally did get me a pair. It must have been there because it showed as shipped out and arrived at StockX the next day. Got them fast. These are in my top 4, absolutely love them. Not sure how they will wear but man they are sweet looking

Did StockX finally find you a pair of OW converses? People must have been waiting for pairs to ship lol. My OW Converses was ordered from DSM and it shipped yesterday and delivered this morning

Did you forget to delete your order number when you screenshot flexed or something? That sounds like an odd situation.

Nope didn’t do any of that. My order was from the initial release btw.

Yea, almost seems like you had your order number on a screenshot or something and some salty person cancelled it. That’s why you always gotta be weary of that (not saying that’s what you did). I would complain to CS and demand another pair since you know they have pairs for the 6/9 drop.

Yea, almost seems like you had your order number on a screenshot or something and some salty person cancelled it. That’s why you always gotta be weary of that (not saying that’s what you did). I would complain to CS and demand another pair since you know they have pairs for the 6/9 drop.

No, I didn’t do any screenshots whatsoever. Very random.

Holy **** that’s ****ed up

Nike should have Virgil hand deliver a pair to your house for that bs lmao

Holy **** that’s ****ed up

Nike should have Virgil hand deliver a pair to your house for that bs lmao

Sucks because I was looking forward to actually wearing them too. Oh well, I guys I’ll have to try my luck on the next one. Such BS.

Both of these things are scaring the **** outta me right now

Back
Top Bottom