Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

these Saturday deliveries are for wednesday’s drop or yesterday’s ?

i hit early access and have 5/30 delivery

I keep missing out on these drops. I now have the j23 app which may help. I know the surprise drops may help peeps cop cause it doesn't give bots time to do their thing maybe. But also on the other hand people can't just check the SNKRS app ALL day long to see if a shoe is going to drop. I can't afford to pay over $1,000 resell value. Ive been wanting any of the off-white collection but haven't hit on anything and probably won't

Not sure if need

Attachments

• 652C0730-A673-4E08-8055-D43D3EFD1854.jpeg
    652C0730-A673-4E08-8055-D43D3EFD1854.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 47
Just pre ordered from kixsquare. Gonna give them a try. Really digging the UNC style and updated toe box, one reason I didn’t purchase the Chicagos at $1250 was cuz of the materials, but these seems better.

Thanks dblplay1212 dblplay1212

whats the inspiration behind the tuna can opening cover?

I mentioned this when dblplay posted his retail goat purchase for the white Off White. I think the inspiration is to look like a collector's display packaging like when you buy action figures or toys and you get the clear plastic window packaging and collector's don't take them out the box. (Think Prospector from Toy Story) :lol:

Just pre ordered from kixsquare. Gonna give them a try. Really digging the UNC style and updated toe box, one reason I didn’t purchase the Chicagos at $1250 was cuz of the materials, but these seems better.

Thanks dblplay1212 dblplay1212

what was the ticket from kizsquare? just curious

what was the ticket from kizsquare? just curious
$999 free usps priority shipping and no tax for me since I’m in Cali, diff state from them.

First off white resell for me for 2018 and no more resell for 2018...I hope. Was holding out for the Prestos but since I have the OG already and no OW Jordan’s, might as well. Also have about $300ish reward credit from chase, cover some of the damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are y'all using for notifications on other Off White releases? Im now using j23 app for jordans. I don't want to miss out on the others

Back
Top Bottom